Hard Rock Calling 2010

Guest chris1983

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woaw. Compare the sunday line up to saturday's, it's ridiculous.

As a festivaler, i'm glad i've never seen any of those acts before (kinda used to Kaiser Chiefs and Killers every year).

And i'm happy to see all those legends before, let's face it, they're too old to perform or they just die.

Elvis Costello, Aaaaaaaaaaallisoooooon.

Edited by marine

Bad news for Glastonbury (saw U2 last summer, that tour is niiice) but great news for us haha :P

The atmosphere will be so chilled, i can't wait. I hope they booked the sunshine as well.

AAAH NO DISAPPOINTMENT FOR ME.

Edited by marine

A bit off track from the lineup mutterings - but does anybody know what sort of time the headliners have finished playing in the past?

I'm perhaps needing to get back home on the Saturday night after Stevie Wonder, but will be absolutely gutted to leave to catch a train whilst he's finishing with Sir Duke, Superstition or some other classic.

any help appreciated

A bit off track from the lineup mutterings - but does anybody know what sort of time the headliners have finished playing in the past?

I'm perhaps needing to get back home on the Saturday night after Stevie Wonder, but will be absolutely gutted to leave to catch a train whilst he's finishing with Sir Duke, Superstition or some other classic.

any help appreciated

I think the Tubes close just before 1.00AM on Friday and Saturday and just before 12.00 on Sunday but not 100%.

However you will definitely be able to get the tube back after the concert.

I was able to after seeing Eric Clapton and The Police two years ago without any problems.