Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest chris1983

Hard Rock Calling 2010

My guess is Rolling Stones with Keane as Support on SunDAY. AC/DC might be a bit too Heavy for Calling, "digital spy" say they might be plaing download.

Any further news on who may play, Soundgarden are back together so they could play on the Pearl Jam day as they share the same drummer although they could be playing Download.

Any further news on who may play, Soundgarden are back together so they could play on the Pearl Jam day as they share the same drummer although they could be playing Download.

i'd like to see a full on grunge day, pearl jam, soundgarden, alice in chains, mark lanegan that sort of thing.

If Soundgarden were to play it would have to be earlier on during the day I guess.

Would love them to play along with Alice N Chains, Mudhoney, Temple Of The Dog, Screaming Trees and so on.

Would make a really good lineup.

Looks like they won't be playing from that article.

I did hear that the new High voltage festival were in talks with Rush and Kiss so maybe they can play the other two days or someone like Fleetwood Mac or similar.

I think less likely, also Soundgarden look set to play Download as well.

Not sure who the other two headliners could be, maybe Rush or someone similar.

Hope Chris Cornell does play on the Pearl Jam day as it would mean a Temple Of The Dog reunion.

I think less likely, also Soundgarden look set to play Download as well.

Not sure who the other two headliners could be, maybe Rush or someone similar.

Hope Chris Cornell does play on the Pearl Jam day as it would mean a Temple Of The Dog reunion.