Hard Rock Calling 2010

Guest chris1983

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only have my tickets for the Friday so far... Ho hum, I'll give it a week before I worry.

Just spent the past 2 days watching Immagine in Cornice (Pearl Jam), Live At Last (Stevie Wonder) and Good Evening New York City! (Paul McCartney).

Not even taking the support into consideration, this is going to be one amazing weekend! :D

Can I ask everyone, what tickets do you currently have in hand?

I'm going to all 3 days, but only have the Friday ticket so far.

But I've seen people on their Facebook page who seem to have the Sunday as well, or only the Saturday, or waiting on the Friday tickets etc., noone seems to have the same ones.

Can I ask everyone, what tickets do you currently have in hand?

I'm going to all 3 days, but only have the Friday ticket so far.

But I've seen people on their Facebook page who seem to have the Sunday as well, or only the Saturday, or waiting on the Friday tickets etc., noone seems to have the same ones.

Lee I don't think they'll take too kindly to you sleeping in your car mate...

'Lippy you are a jammy git hope to see you there as you crack me up on these forums mate.

If HRC is anything like Download was last weekend I will be well happy (although hold the rain). Saturday apart from Stevie Wonder is a bit hmmm for me, but just means I can see other acts on other stages.

Just a quick shout out for The Urban Voodoo Machine, caught these at Download and they were bouncing, give them a listen on Spotify! They are really fun.