Hard Rock Calling 2010

Guest chris1983

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So so whaaat, i'm still a rockstaaar

What's intriguing is that they keep saying that it's worth the wait, so it has to be big. And hello, Noel Gallagher would be brilliant, but what would he do? An acoustic set of Oasis b-sides? Promote the singles collection about to be released?

Oh f**k it, i have no clue.

It's NOT KASABIAN, for sure. They're playing Rock A Field, Luxembourg that day.

I hope it's not Them Crooked Vultures or like Arcade Fire, i'm seeing them a week after HRC.

I have a feeling it's Them Crooked Vultures. I'm not going on the Sunday, but i'm intrigued on who's supporting Macca. I think it all adds up. Worth the wait they say? Possibly a supergroup to support a music legend?

I've also noticed a suspicious gap on their touring schedule and Sunday 27th might fit in there well.

Edited by Jackosity guy

Scott if its like last year the second stage finishes before the first but I don't think its a good idea to try and watch two headliners - never really works at festivals as you miss more than you see.

I hope it is TCV or possibly Foos / QOTSA as Sweethead, TCV and Taylor Hawkins are all playing Download and they are sticking around during each others sets apparently (even though on different days). I am seeing them at Download but would go nuts for them on Sunday of HRC and, if they can swing it, V as well (hint).

Doesn't Reading have an announcement sometime today - could be why we had to wait

Crosby, Stills & Nash, Crowded House, Elvis Costello & many more will join Paul McCartney on Sunday 27 June

OH MY ACTUAL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to miss CSN in Glasgow, due to my graduation, so DELIGHTED I get the chance to see them!

Saw Crowded House on Saturday night and devastated it's over so this is perfect!

And Elvis Costello was on my "must see" list this year, but I couldn't afford to go to his Glasgow show in July!

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!

(For me, anyway, let's hear the gripes, you ungrateful sods!!!!)

The only ones I haven't listened to are Crosby, Stills & Nash so all in all it should be an amazing day

I have to say i'm disappointed in efestivals though for getting my hopes up about The National

I have a theory that judyblue110 may actually have been a very good last year and Santa is dropping off the Chrimbo present in the form of all the bands you wanted!

Good luck with the exams / graduation btw and may run into you at the gig.

I'm off to do some work / listen to Everlong (probably the later ;-) )

This lineup is actually amazing! Crosby, Stills and Nash are musical heroes of mine! Cannot wait to see them! What's the possibility of Young joining them on stage for Ohio or Helpless?!!!

Elvis and Crowded House too - whilst I don't know as much about the latter, they're two great bands!!

HRC, you have most definitely redeemed yourself with this announcement!!

For me, Sunday is now the best day of the festival.

I do see there is one remaining slot on the Sunday main stage, so possibly Fogerty or The National could be there, or even, though I think it's rather unlikely now, TCV.