Will you watch U2?

Guest godders1966

yes, no or maybe?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. yes, no or maybe

• Yes, I love them.
    • No, I'll be as far away from St Bonio as poss
    • Maybe, I need to see the other options first

The booking of U2 seems to have been a very emotive subject. I was wondering how popular they are these days will Glasto punters. Will the Pyramid field be full to bursting or not?

They seem to be a very 'Marmite' sort of band. People either love them or hate them but everyone seems to have an opinion.

So will you be there on the Friday night or watching anything else to avoid them? I understand we don't know what the other options are but for some it will already be a clear 'yes' or 'no'.

Edited by godders1966

I went for "yes i love them", but in reality wanted "i quite like them, ive never seen them, and expect U2 at glasto to be a crackin singalong, with the possibility of an epic performance" option. :P

Edit to say: I reckon they'll be a bit less popular on here than amongst the glasto crowd as a whole.

Edited by JimOfTheJungle

I'll probably go along as long as there's nobody else I realy want to see. I've never seen them and it could be a good singalong and a bit of Glasto history.

But if there's a band/act on another stage that I've not seen or prefer them then I'll be there instead. Bands like Faithless and Pixies. I've seen Pixies before but prefer their music to U2's.

I'll probably go along as long as there's nobody else I realy want to see. I've never seen them and it could be a good singalong and a bit of Glasto history.

But if there's a band/act on another stage that I've not seen or prefer them then I'll be there instead. Bands like Faithless and Pixies. I've seen Pixies before but prefer their music to U2's.