Will tickets sell out even faster next year?

Guest Alcatraz

Just been going around the different major festivals boards, and there seems to be general admiration for the festival, with the comment of "Might try Glasto instead next year" following.

In terms of last year, its been quicker and its been slower. 08 restored a lot of confidence. I have a feeling 09 is being portrayed as a big success, and coupled with evident failings of the other major festivals, 2010 could see a return to the tickets selling out within hours scenario :O

Just been going around the different major festivals boards, and there seems to be general admiration for the festival, with the comment of "Might try Glasto instead next year" following.

In terms of last year, its been quicker and its been slower. 08 restored a lot of confidence. I have a feeling 09 is being portrayed as a big success, and coupled with evident failings of the other major festivals, 2010 could see a return to the tickets selling out within hours scenario :O

Back to 4 tickets max per application should ease the pressure & stop a lot of the large groups of loutish behaviour, sealing off thier own little sites.

4 Tickets max per Appl'n please Mr Eavis

Aye I get a feeling they will sell out quickly next year.

Wish they'd put them on sale now, other than the fact I'm skint after what I spent this year! :O

Is it just me that always forgets they don't take credit cards, but by some fluke have enough on my debit card?

I've an idea, lets start some negativity threads about this years festival ... hang on, I've been beaten to it!

Edited by glastoman417

I've heard too many people saying they want to go for the 40th anniversary who have never even been before!!! If these people get tickets and I don't I will be unbelievably annoyed!!

As it IS the 40th year, people who went this year should have priority :O

I was joking about the people who go getting to get ticket early.

It just annoys me that so many people have been saying they want to go because its the 40th anniversary like it means something to the when they have never been. Obviously whoever wants to go can

I've heard too many people saying they want to go for the 40th anniversary who have never even been before!!! If these people get tickets and I don't I will be unbelievably annoyed!!

As it IS the 40th year, people who went this year should have priority :lol: