efestivals world cup

Guest Stuster

Hey !

I played for England , left back and wore some neat opaque over knees !

Sorry for the tackle in the first half that got me booked. Needs must and all that.

All my mates said I deserved but , we did the job with keeping the ROW score low :(

Loved every minute of it !

:(

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'll post it up tomorrow mate. Never seen a bruise like it! :(

Apologies for not playing but Wednesday (and most of Thursday) was a complete write off for me as I was feeling like crap, not a good start to the festival. :( Great atmosphere though, people around me were getting right into it. Just a pity about the score! :D

Very well done! :)

Also a member of Englands Barmy Army. What a hell of a good time and well done to players of both teams and all who gave money. I'll be back next year, hopefully the keeper will be too, he was quite obviously Peter Shilton in disguise!

Shame the Mexican Wave didn't go all the way round, but what can you do? Pile on the keeper thats what!

Cheers!

Cheers Ben ;)

Journey wasnt too bad. Got on a shuttle bus without having to wait and got to the airport in plenty of time. Our flight was delayed for half an hour which just meant more waiting around with nothing much to do. Paulo Nutini was on our plane too. Excellent weekend overall (despite my friday blackout :angry: ).

How was your trip home?

I thought England scored 10! It was a good game despite not being able to see the ball at times because the grass was so long! Top fun well done to all the organisers although we couldn't hear you on the megaphone Hogga

Cheers Ben :)

Journey wasnt too bad. Got on a shuttle bus without having to wait and got to the airport in plenty of time. Our flight was delayed for half an hour which just meant more waiting around with nothing much to do. Paulo Nutini was on our plane too. Excellent weekend overall (despite my friday blackout :D ).

How was your trip home?

Enjoyed the game a lot - loved the loud guys in the corner shouting at the Gok Wan lookalike! excellent...

30j1xfr.jpg

2utho5v.jpg

i think the main majority of the England singers were myself and 4 of my mates from Bristol, and also about 10 or so guys who i think said they were from Gillingham! well played lads!

how about some opposition support for next year! imagine the banter :lol:

LETS ALL HAVE A DISCO! :huh:

Apologies i couldn't make it. Left Bristol at 11am on the shuttle bus, thought i'd be there in plenty of time. Sadly that didn't happen :huh:

Any chance people could post whether they managed to play or not.

This was the list I took down with me.

England

hogga

darrenbha

Stuster

Pehaw

Ivan

hombrederayo

ajt

bass1999

llcoolphil

ig1234

bertieb73

Sweep

yerjokinarnya

2/Z

Man drew

freehugs!

Pat Gilbert - Q magazine

Mark Wagstaff - Q magazine

beadfc

FestMonster

Max Power

Nicko

MarkDavis

Parmo10

Scoop

Macca87

Matthew Brown - Wateraid

Michael Harvey-Bray - Wateraid

Tom Beaty - Wateraid

Josh Ashmore - Wateraid

James Croxford -Wateraid

Androoo

Boris

DAVA +1

Rest of the World

Chazeboy

Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

mucky q

Messy

future shock

angelheaded hipster

mynameisearl

5co77ie

bigjontour

xploit

seb legs

The Nal

Pads

Kowalski

Pulpfan

Mardy

parTy animal

venuss

ampersand

roytheboy

St.Jimmy

denzilbrown

gee24

1stglasto'09

Tylerdurden

Budvar

ceegee

Jagavin

eoin

Montella

Storm_NL

Fairfranco

I didn't play. :)

Was there but parTy animal will back me up when I say I was feeling like utter crap on the Wednesday. Sat back and enjoyed the game but there was no way I could have played. Kinda glad I didn't though having had to spend the rest of the weekend looking at Ross' bruise! :)

Edited by mynameisearl