efestivals world cup

Guest Stuster

And I'd also blame the two Irish muppets up front Chaz - geezers with pints painted on their faces.

The two lads got seriously wound up by the crowd. Let the occasion get to their heads. Focus was thrown out the door as they lost SO much possesion.

You need to deploy The Nal in a more Baresi-eque sweeper role next year. Or stick him in goal.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Eavis has fantastic legs! That spilled from my mouth and the man hugged me! Made my festival right there and then. Have the pictures from Pilton.com gone up yet? I have looked on the website and can't see them. Neil showed me a brilliant picture of ME's face all lit up, you could only see the back of my head but it was quality!

I really enjoyed cheerleading, but going to consider what I have for my 'pre-match warm-up' next time as it was hard work at times! Really good to meet you all, didn't manage to get to any of the other meets, it was a bit hectic!

I met and spoke to many other people after the game and they handed me money to contribute! One lady from a healing tent gave me £40 that she shouldn't have had, think someone pre-paid for a massage and she was going to donate it when she got home but gave to me instead :huh: I also gave them another £15 a few days later for some t-shirts and badges. They gave me hundreds of badges which I gave to many kids for their scrapbooks and things, they brought so much happiness!

Michael Eavis has fantastic legs! That spilled from my mouth and the man hugged me! Made my festival right there and then. Have the pictures from Pilton.com gone up yet? I have looked on the website and can't see them. Neil showed me a brilliant picture of ME's face all lit up, you could only see the back of my head but it was quality!

I really enjoyed cheerleading, but going to consider what I have for my 'pre-match warm-up' next time as it was hard work at times! Really good to meet you all, didn't manage to get to any of the other meets, it was a bit hectic!

I met and spoke to many other people after the game and they handed me money to contribute! One lady from a healing tent gave me £40 that she shouldn't have had, think someone pre-paid for a massage and she was going to donate it when she got home but gave to me instead :huh: I also gave them another £15 a few days later for some t-shirts and badges. They gave me hundreds of badges which I gave to many kids for their scrapbooks and things, they brought so much happiness!

Man! So pissed I missed it!

Like everyone else I got stuck in the mammoth jam! 31 hours to get from Dublin!!! Horrible experience! Did not get onsite untill 11pm Wed

Looks like all that made it had a great time! Hope to be there next year............

Edit- Hope ye put that cider to some good use Chaze!! :huh:

Edited by ThomThomDrum

Just to let people know me and Chaz can say there will definitely be another Glastonbury World Cup next year which again will kindly be sponsored by efestivals.

The 2nd efestivals Glastonbury World Cup will again be played on the Wednesday of the festival at 4pm with prematch entertainment again starting at 3pm.

We will start a new thread for the game in September so we can start registering players/cheerleader etc after people have secured their tickets in October (if they continue with the deposit scheme).

Thanks again for everyone who helped make this year such a success and a good laugh. I hope we get the same supporters coming again and hopefully a lot of the players who played this year will want to do it again next year. :huh:

Just to let people know me and Chaz can say there will definitely be another Glastonbury World Cup next year which again will kindly be sponsored by efestivals.

The 2nd efestivals Glastonbury World Cup will again be played on the Wednesday of the festival at 4pm with prematch entertainment again starting at 3pm.

We will start a new thread for the game in September so we can start registering players/cheerleader etc after people have secured their tickets in October (if they continue with the deposit scheme).

Thanks again for everyone who helped make this year such a success and a good laugh. I hope we get the same supporters coming again and hopefully a lot of the players who played this year will want to do it again next year. :P

I will def be up for playing again next year.

Chaz / Hogga - if you need another bod on the organising front to help you out prior to the day and on the day itself just let me know.

More than happy to take some responsibility of your shoulders if you need it. :P

I will def be up for playing again next year.

Chaz / Hogga - if you need another bod on the organising front to help you out prior to the day and on the day itself just let me know.

More than happy to take some responsibility of your shoulders if you need it. :lol: