efestivals world cup

Guest Stuster

I played for ROW Hogga, i had very big pants on and my lungs were poking out through my nose, well done England

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played for england :D did I mention I scored a hat trick? I didn't mean to play up front but as I warned in the positions thread I do tend to accidently wonder forward, seemed to work out alright though! did I mention I scored a hat trick? tehehe

I played for the rest of the world and it was personally one of my highlights of my first Glasto !!! Thanks to all involved , especially hogga and chaz , I was the big lump generaly holding people back and rugby tackling people in the mid field before retiring to a cheer leading role ! I'm in for next year allready

Big j

Cheers people for letting me know. I'm trying to get a list together as the one on the day was lost.

So far I've got me, Chazeboy, Stuster, AJT, 2/Z, Ivan, Parmo10, yerjokinarnya, 5co77ie, Man Drew, Party Animal, Xploit, bigjontour, llcoolphil, The Nal, Whiteash, Denzilbrown, Budvar and Pat Gilbert.

Any chance people could post whether they managed to play or not.

This was the list I took down with me.

England

hogga

darrenbha

Stuster

Pehaw

Ivan

hombrederayo

ajt

bass1999

llcoolphil

ig1234

bertieb73

Sweep

yerjokinarnya

2/Z

Man drew

freehugs!

Pat Gilbert - Q magazine

Mark Wagstaff - Q magazine

beadfc

FestMonster

Max Power

Nicko

MarkDavis

Parmo10

Scoop

Macca87

Matthew Brown - Wateraid

Michael Harvey-Bray - Wateraid

Tom Beaty - Wateraid

Josh Ashmore - Wateraid

James Croxford -Wateraid

Androoo

Boris

DAVA +1

Rest of the World

Chazeboy

Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

mucky q

Messy

future shock

angelheaded hipster

mynameisearl

5co77ie

bigjontour

xploit

seb legs

The Nal

Pads

Kowalski

Pulpfan

Mardy

parTy animal

venuss

ampersand

roytheboy

St.Jimmy

denzilbrown

gee24

1stglasto'09

Tylerdurden

Budvar

ceegee

Jagavin

eoin

Montella

Storm_NL

Fairfranco

I cheerleaderededed and eventually played for ROW. I was down to play anyway, and figured I couldn't really feck our game up at that point, cowboy boots or not :lol:

Great moment was when a girl sat behind our goal was watching me run around like a mad thing any time the ball came into our half (quite often, unfortunately :lol: ) then suddenly shouted "oh, she's actually playing now - you go girl!!!!" :lol: Made me laugh quite a lot!

Was such a Glasto highlight to be involved, and will be back next year with a whole load of chants ready to try and live up to the immense England support :) (and possibly more sensible shoes, although in honesty probably not...)

Im going up to hospital tonight for a scan on my leg :) It's been agony today and i couldnt put weight on it yesterday at the AC/DC gig. The bump isnt going down and the bruising is now actually worse than the pic shown prev ;)

Still had a blast though and keep telling folk about my international goal scoring stats :D

Im going up to hospital tonight for a scan on my leg :lol: It's been agony today and i couldnt put weight on it yesterday at the AC/DC gig. The bump isnt going down and the bruising is now actually worse than the pic shown prev ;)

Still had a blast though and keep telling folk about my international goal scoring stats :)