2010!

Guest deadrobot

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna hold out for Soundgarden to reunite and headline. To be honest I'm not sure they're quite big enough for enough people to care (which is sort of how Faith No More were judged depending on where and what you read), but after Cornell's storming set this year I really want a full Soundgarden show! Green Day for me just wouldn't be good at all. Any year where I'm not keen on one or more of the Main Stage headliners isn't exactly a great one.

Soundgarden, Rammstein and AC/DC for 2010 headliners - I might be dreaming slightly but hey, they pulled Faith No More out of the bag this year, so why not? And people have been clamouring for Rammstein for years, while despite what AC/DC have said about never playing Donington again, I'm holding onto the hope they might come back for one last stab at a glorious Donington performance.

No thanks :)

I've been thinking about this and I reckon in terms of matching up to this year's classic rock Sunday line-up:

2009/2010

Def Leppard/Bon Jovi

Whitesnake/Deep Purple

ZZTop/Alice Cooper

Journey/Boston

And also have Scorpions and Poison play further down.

No thanks :D

I've been thinking about this and I reckon in terms of matching up to this year's classic rock Sunday line-up:

2009/2010

Def Leppard/Bon Jovi

Whitesnake/Deep Purple

ZZTop/Alice Cooper

Journey/Boston

And also have Scorpions and Poison play further down.

pehpas ozzy osbourne...with black label society as co headliners?

Has anyone realised that it will be 30 years since the first Monsters of rock at donington next year?

That's surely gotta be a cause for celebration.

I'm hoping the beastie boys get a slot on the bill... they'd surely go down well.

Slayer are surely due a return aswell

Beasties appearances are too rare in this country not to headline, but their not Donington's style of band, though I would love to see them, they're one of the only realistic bands left on my "to see" list. I doubt they'll acknowledge MOR, Download is a seperate entity from MOR and if anything is done it will be in regards to Donington not MOR, though I doubt they'll even do that