2010!

Guest deadrobot

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We stayed at a campsite 2 miles from site 15 pound each per night hot showers clean toilet on site security so no stealing that I know of.Had a party every night with other campers was great parked 6 foot from my tent had a great time and definetly doing that next year. :(

We stay at a hotel in Derby (I'd happily camp but the other lads refused), we paid about £100 each for the 3 nights which included breakfast & £7 a day return shuttle bus which went every 20 minutes from outside the hotel. I'd highly recommend it, especially if the weathers crap as you can get as f**ked up as you like all day & still have a hot bath at the end of the day.

I'm gonna have a guess at (although it will be nothing like this):

Friday

Pearl Jam

+Deftones

Saturday

Guns N Roses

Sunday

AC/DC

Think Rammstein will be snagged by Sonic-sphere.

Reading/Leeds will Probably Be something like:

Fri

Muse

My Chemical Romance

Sat

White Stripes

Kasabian

Sun

Green Day

Blink 182

We stayed at a campsite 2 miles from site 15 pound each per night hot showers clean toilet on site security so no stealing that I know of.Had a party every night with other campers was great parked 6 foot from my tent had a great time and definetly doing that next year. :D

Andy Copping is tweeting!

Maverick_AC: Already working on Download for next year. There are few big bands contacting me wanting to do it. Who do you want to see there next year?

Maverick_AC: Oh my God! I would love it if we could get RAMMSTEIN...not sure if they're around. MUSE, BLINK 182 & GREEN DAY would be cool too.

I for one would NOT want Muse there. They are one of those 'everywhere' bands at the moment kind of like Metallica :P i could easily go a year without either of them.

I expect someone different.

F*ck Muse....

Actually I don't mean that. I don't like Muse, but I can see why people do. Musically they're a decent band, but the guys voice gets on my nerves. They are one of those bands that a lot of people won't hear a bad word against, which also gets on my nerves

Clearly they would help the fest sell out though.

If the moneys right I'm sure System can be tempted back from the wilderness, Blink would be cool and so would Green Day provided their set was picked under my strict supervision.... They would do well to take a page out of Slipknots book - 3 songs from the new album is enough, don't play the whole f**king thing with a few "hits" tacked on the end - I want to hear "Armitige Shanks", "No Pride", "2000 Lightyears"etc. Not just new shit and singles!

Edited by Lithium05

F*ck Muse....

Actually I don't mean that. I don't like Muse, but I can see why people do. Musically they're a decent band, but the guys voice gets on my nerves. They are one of those bands that a lot of people won't hear a bad word against, which also gets on my nerves

If Whitesnake, Korn & Manson play 2nd from top there's no way in hell Placebo should headline.

+1 for f**k Muse too, Greenday would be alright but I get the feeling their set could be massively underwhelming.

Pearl Jam, SOAD & Aerosmith/Bon Jovi.....beautiful

Im just hazzarding a guess that the line up next year might be like this

FRIDAY

Blink 182

Fall Out Boy

30 Seconds to Mars

Paramore

Feeder

Madina Lake

The Zico Chain

SATURDAY

System of a Down