Ufc

just/john

I doubt mighty mouse could bulk up enough, I agree he is basically unbeatable in his current division, but Barao is the obvious next move - hopefull TJ destroys him again and he STFU's!

Shame about Cruz, his comeback was incredible.

I'm backing DC, I hope he wins, as JBJ is the phonyest c**t going. DC has the strength and power to manhandle Jones, something he has never come up against so far. Hendo might be past his best, but the way DC controlled him and dominated him was something special.

One thing I am sure of, Jones is worried.

Edited by t8yman

I'm rooting for DC as he's one of my favourite fighters right now in the octagon. However it is going to be a tough test, DC never faced an opponent like Jones, moreover all his best wins are at HW, LHW is still a new territory for DC.

Having said that I still believe DC will come out on top, via decision

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was really good. . Not a FOTY or anything but the first three rounds were great. Once again JBJ impresses by winning the wrestling. Everyone thought DC would destroy him with the wrestling. Not much left for him to do at LHW except face the winner of Rumble and Gustafsson. After that it's probably time to move up to HW. Was reading he was saying after the fight last night he would be open to moving division.

Dull main card overall though. Cerrone taught jury a lesson (those kicks at the end) but everything else was forgettable.

Thought it was a bit unfair how Conor McGregor got an interview via satellite during the show and they ended up running over time towards the end, meaning Cerrone and DC didn't get a post-fight interview bad Jones had to make his quick.

Not long until the return of The Spider.

Thought it was a bit unfair how Conor McGregor got an interview via satellite during the show and they ended up running over time towards the end, meaning Cerrone and DC didn't get a post-fight interview bad Jones had to make his quick.

They're building their next star! And the McGregor/Aldo fight is going to happen in Croke Park. Could be 100,000 people there. Can't blame Dana for wanting to promote that.

All the fights went the distance too which didn't help with time.

The whole main card was a snoozefest for me, the main was OK, cerrone was ok toward the end - but Jury was just running for the whole fight. no finishes at all is a disappointment.

I was super miffed when I picked up my ipad mid afternoon, and the lock screen had a notification on it from the "UFC Fans" app, it read simply "Jones retains LHW Title, swipe to read" It was only by sheer luck I watched the fight before I picked up the ipad, uninstalled it immediately.

Dana has said that Anderson gets next title shot if he beats Diaz. I have no interest to see him against Weidman again. Belfort could of course win (hope he does) but someone else should get a shot. Ufc are just wanting to generate more PPV buys now instead of giving other fighters a chance. Probably another reason they are rumoured to be doing Lawler/Hendricks 3 so soon.