what act has the worst slot

Guest srvman

i think its playing for change.....they are amazing, i would love to see them,

but the crowd they will get after bruce,franz,bon iver,jarvis cocker fans or those interested in them go to one of them ...it will be minimal...

i really dont know what to do, go with the masses or go see playing for change, doing a pretty rare live show...

:blink:

:P

who do you think has the worst slot...and will get a much smaller crowd than they deserve

Black Eyed peas will probably get quite a small crowd what with both The Prodigy and Blur.

In terms of a badly placed slot, it's gotta be the shitty Ting Tings. Glasvegas are a bit too high up the bill aswell (as much as I like them).

crosby stills and Nash sandwiched between Dizzee Rascal and Kasabian is odd, can't imagine there'll be a responsive crowd for that, CS & N would be much better on jazzworld, I reckon.

i think its playing for change.....they are amazing, i would love to see them,

but the crowd they will get after bruce,franz,bon iver,jarvis cocker fans or those interested in them go to one of them ...it will be minimal...

i really dont know what to do, go with the masses or go see playing for change, doing a pretty rare live show...

:P

:)

who do you think has the worst slot...and will get a much smaller crowd than they deserve

really? i think CS&N will do well. Black eyed peas don;t deserve a big crowd and probably wouldn;t get one if they were the only act on. Glasvegas are way too high up, YYY's are a long way below them, which i find weird. I think they will suffer on the big stage. Bon Iver will be pretty lost on the other stage too. the park will be perfect for him.

id go with the black eyed peas, no one really seems to like them that much and blur/prodigy/calvin clash-a-rama

really? i think CS&N will do well. Black eyed peas don;t deserve a big crowd and probably wouldn;t get one if they were the only act on. Glasvegas are way too high up, YYY's are a long way below them, which i find weird. I think they will suffer on the big stage. Bon Iver will be pretty lost on the other stage too. the park will be perfect for him.

Jazz World is missing acts atm - if De La Soul are playing then they won't clash - also, its still possible that Michael Franti and Spearhead is the headliner for that day - I'm hopeful for that anyway - although The Streets 4th from top of the Jazz World would be more than a bit of a suprise.

I can't believe Glasvegas and the ting tings are were they are, they should be on at like 4 not 9 christ, it is preposterous, they should also swap either glasvegas with pendulum or franz with prodigy.

Pendulum followed by Prodigy makes more sense to me, and the latter would allow for fans of both blur and prodigy, whose audience for the large part have a common denominator in their generation, to watch both, but it's not going to happen so no point dwelling.

Regina Spektor seems fairly low down too

and Black eyed peas well that is just ridiculous especially in relation to what else is on offer

There surely will be no one there for Black Eyed Peas? I mean even if you were going for the novelty, you surely wouldn't end your festival with it? It would have to be the smallest crowd imaginaeable?! I just don't understand that at all....