Punktastic announce....

Guest wghennessy

If you watch Kerrang or Skuzz nowadays nearly everything they show is watered down pop punk, it's like 2001 all over again!! In that respect this 'exclusive pop punk' band could be absolutely anyone!

My bet is All American Rejects, You Me at Six or Metrostation *shudders and dies*

Baxter is Paul I think and to be fair Paul is right quite often. I think though he said it was speculative at this point, he didnt state anything as fact. When its on the front page I think thats when he is pinning his colours to the mast.

Edited by PeterD

Neil might be interested in the bold remark made by Baxter/Paul on punktastic...it did make me chuckle with how wrong he is :lol:

'As some eejit as posted 'Punktastic confirm ..... ' on the efestivals forum I want to clarify that I haven't confirmed a single band. I merely posted six bands that I'd been told could be playing and I stressed throughout I didn't believe it was true.

So whoever posted that owes me an apology and needs to edit the efestivals post they made.

If I get info I know is legit it will go on the main page.

the member who posts under 'eFestivals' has also been having a few digs, i presume he owns the site?

Probably. He/she will just be pissy that a site like us beats them to the punch every single year, year in year out. I can't help being good! This year I'm just letting these other plebs have a bit of focus on them :lol:'

Neil might be interested in the bold remark made by Baxter/Paul on punktastic...it did make me chuckle with how wrong he is :lol:

'As some eejit as posted 'Punktastic confirm ..... ' on the efestivals forum I want to clarify that I haven't confirmed a single band. I merely posted six bands that I'd been told could be playing and I stressed throughout I didn't believe it was true.

So whoever posted that owes me an apology and needs to edit the efestivals post they made.

If I get info I know is legit it will go on the main page.

the member who posts under 'eFestivals' has also been having a few digs, i presume he owns the site?

Probably. He/she will just be pissy that a site like us beats them to the punch every single year, year in year out. I can't help being good! This year I'm just letting these other plebs have a bit of focus on them :lol:'

looks like nursery has closed early today. :lol::lol:

My comment was made against someone's comment which was saying "punktastic are always right" - I simply pointed out the truth that they're not as they've already given wrong info this year. Twice. :)

So anyway, if it's handbags time.... Punktastic ain't punk, and ain't tastic. And it rarely beats efests to anything. But if efests was just looking at one thing like they do, we'd shit all over them .... life is easy for the simple and simple-minded. :)

Some people need to grow up. :)

Edited by eFestivals