Punktastic announce....

Guest wghennessy

http://www.punktastic.com/forums/viewtopic...&start=1050

"Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon and AC/DC are what I've been told are headliners. But that's not 100% and could be wrong. Fall Out Boy, Blink 182 and Lostprophets are also on the same announcement, don't know which dates.

As I said, it is probably totally wrong."

By Baxter i.e a very reliable source.

AC/DC and Blink would 100% reaffirm my faith in Reading Festival. Whilst I like Radiohead alongside the other acts they look undeniably poor to people like myself, who would watch them, but wouldn't exactly call themselves fans.

On the other hand it's probably all a big Radio 1 double bluff and Radiohead are the third headliners.

Just to clarify, Punktastic DID NOT say that was official. Paul, who owns it was stating the bands he was told were playing, but also said he was 90% sure they weren't true. He has stated that if he receives official info it will go on the main page before it goes in that thread.