a soundsystem of old....?

Guest eFestivals

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing anything small, rave-like and going on into the small hours after midnight will not remain small for very long, sounds like the place to be to me! Could it be another Madness in Lost Vagueness totally over crowded event/venue!? I hope so, as long as its loud enough I don't care! Feel the Bass!!!

It seems pretty obvious to me, and I have no insider info, but as a veteran of Glasto since 1984 my gut feeling is that you should all look towards JOE BANANAS

Possibly with silent disco, not sure.

( waits for Neil to blink....)

By the way, delighted to see people on this strand talking about the Sugar Lump in 1982, I remember that was wonderful but i wasnt sure if i dreamt it or not...

It seems pretty obvious to me, and I have no insider info, but as a veteran of Glasto since 1984 my gut feeling is that you should all look towards JOE BANANAS

By the way, delighted to see people on this strand talking about the Sugar Lump in 1982, I remember that was wonderful but i wasnt sure if i dreamt it or not...