Dance Stage

Guest rexclark

Well it's that time again where we start speculating about who's gonna play but I'm always intrigued to see who'll play the Dance stage.

I feel the last couple of years it has been poor The line up in 06 was amazing with Soulwax, 2 Many DJs and Erol Alkan to name a few. I'd love to see any of these acts return but with Soulwax/2 Many DJs playing Bestival it looks unlikely.

So who would you like to see? Personally I'd go for Justice (although they are too big for the Dance tent), perhaps DJ Yoda, Erol Alkan, Dusty Kid, Boize Noize, Death In Vegas, Mylo etc....

Really the tent needs more DJs and less Grime, trip Hop and all other genres that no one understands.

Thats not to say that acts such as Lady Sovreign or Lethal Bizzle shouldn't be playing there but perhaps slightly less acts?

Just an idea. :rolleyes:

Edited by rexclark81

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would M83 go there? If so then them. And Crystal Castles (again) as I have missed them before (I know it won't happen) Erol Alkan, Soulwax, Mylo...Lcd soundsystem as headliners? That may just draw me away from the main stage...

i'd like to see erol alkan, la roux (but i think she will play NME), Crystal castles although i dont think it would happn again, mylo, cut copy, faithlesss :rolleyes: (havent been announced for V like everyone thought they would be..although if they played it would be main stage..we can dream) , late of the pier, mint royale would be cool too

i would like to see diplo, the glimmers, the qemists, scratch perverts, chase & status. rekon theres a good chance we could see the count & sinden there and evil nine are about to start touring there album with live shows and maybe a dj set.

wouldnt mind seeing rusko there aswell seen as hes a leeds lad.

Oh man, I want soulwax to be there :lol:.

Likelihood of MSTRKRFT playing? Don't think they play that many festivals, but that would be quality. I'd also love it if Boys Noize was there. Hopefully the headliner is actually more of a proper dance act, instead of a band like CSS...