Dance Stage

Guest rexclark

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the double post but you can safely count out the following if the Dance Tent is on the Sunday at Reading:

GLITP09_02.jpg

So Chase & Status and Crookers are definately not playing as they are at Creamfields on the 29th... and Get Loaded on the 30th... shame

I'll find out about EddyTM as I will get in contact with him. I doubt he is tho as his at Get Loaded too... Freeland wud be immense tho...

Sorry for the double post but you can safely count out the following if the Dance Tent is on the Sunday at Reading:

GLITP09_02.jpg

So Chase & Status and Crookers are definately not playing as they are at Creamfields on the 29th... and Get Loaded on the 30th... shame

I'll find out about EddyTM as I will get in contact with him. I doubt he is tho as his at Get Loaded too... Freeland wud be immense tho...

what i want at the dance stage is bass, pills and strobe. nothing more and nothing less (well maybe water ;) )

Edited by joshwarrr

guessing creamfields will take most of the decent DJ's and will probably take yoda if they aint allready

Edit, a quick look tells me they aint announced him yet so it could be possible, they have however taken chase and status, andy C, high contrast and most decent DnB, suppose it is possible they could play both if they days of the dance tent dont clash with them but i think its unlikely

Late of the Pier is a good shout, and I'd love to see Deadmau5, Simian Mobile Disco & The Black Ghosts too.

Will be interesting to see which day they have the Dance Tent, was Sunday at Reading last year was it not? I think Friday ® would be the best for me in terms of bands on other stages.