WEATHER 2009 !

Guest sdaveak47

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking personally, I will be too twatted by Sunday (which is the only day I have seen rain for) to care. It gets you down when you turn up to rain on the Wednesday and it's relentless all the way though. I couldn't give a shit about a bit of rain at the arse end of the festiaval - it will probably be welcome resbite from the dust - and we will probably all cheer and say 'bring it on' and it will unite people and there will be cliches and some people will think they have experience a wet glasto but only those at 97, 98 and '07 will really, REALLY know...

Speaking personally, I will be too twatted by Sunday (which is the only day I have seen rain for) to care. It gets you down when you turn up to rain on the Wednesday and it's relentless all the way though. I couldn't give a shit about a bit of rain at the arse end of the festiaval - it will probably be welcome resbite from the dust - and we will probably all cheer and say 'bring it on' and it will unite people and there will be cliches and some people will think they have experience a wet glasto but only those at 97, 98 and '07 will really, REALLY know...

hmmm, according to metchecks latest forecast the weekend weather is taking a turn for the worse with 25mm of rain set to fall on sunday/monday morning. bah ! no doubt by 7pm tonight they will be telling us it will be 25 degrees again like !

hmmm, according to metchecks latest forecast the weekend weather is taking a turn for the worse with 25mm of rain set to fall on sunday/monday morning. bah ! no doubt by 7pm tonight they will be telling us it will be 25 degrees again like !