• 25-32
    • 32-40
    • 41-50
    • 50+

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my children always used to think that going to glastonbury( check my signature) was just a "normal " annual event...then they got to a certain age at school and found that they had suddenly been elevated to new heights of coolness because their friends had suddenly heard about the "mythical glasto fest" happens at around 14 to 15 years old. untill my lot have their own way of accessing the festival, i'm duty bound to take them along :-)

i also have to take them along to surf the Severn Bore !

Ill be 40 in Feb, so moving up an age bracket next year :lol:

Wife will be 38, and youngest daughter will be making her 4th attendance at the ripe old age of 16 !

The 19 year old is being left at home, as i told her she was an adult now and had to buy her own ticket :P

Its a great experience for people of all ages, and one of the few places in the world that i have been where so many people of all ages, and from different walks of life can mix, talk, party and have a good time !

Will be 31 when I get to Glasto...currently revelling in being 30 at the mo. This is number 10 for me, been going since 95 and once again flying all the way back from Oz to join the party with you's lot! Cant wait to see what Eavis pulls out of the bag for the 40th aniiversary next year though...!!!

I'll be 30 this year, probably going to be my first Glastonbury on my own (98, 03, 04, 05, 07, 08 (Ticket bought but couldn't go :) ) as well, mates aren't really up for it this year so am still undecided at present.

Edited by Dark Star

Just wondering. Obviously it's a massive place, and there are going to be masses of people there, so there'll be people of all ages. I'll be 17, I'm going alone, and I was wondering how many people are in the same boat as me? Any people of my age group on here? I seem to be really young compared to most people on here(no offense B) )

I've been told it's really easy to meet new people there, but I could use some more reassurance, as I'm quite shy. :lol:

Just wondering. Obviously it's a massive place, and there are going to be masses of people there, so there'll be people of all ages. I'll be 17, I'm going alone, and I was wondering how many people are in the same boat as me? Any people of my age group on here? I seem to be really young compared to most people on here(no offense B) )

I've been told it's really easy to meet new people there, but I could use some more reassurance, as I'm quite shy. :lol:

This is turning out to be quite an interesting Poll.

It would seem the ages are a little higher than I expected to be honest.

I guess there is a lot of us who have not grown old in mind and spirit, however the body is taking a bit of a beating! B)

No offence to the ladies who all look gorgeous..... :lol:

I'll be 51 by the time Glastonbury rolls around.

I went in 1984, 1989 and 1990 before family and other irritating distractions took over my life! :lol:

It should be interesting to see how things have changed in the 19 years since I last went. I remember my first one in 1984 when it chucked it down with rain non-stop for the entire time. One of my greatest memories was standing in front of the pyramid (no security zone in those days, you literally stood at the bottom of the stage) and watching the Boomtown Rats. Mr Geldof made the mistake of dressing all in white. Given the amount of mud around he did not stay looking pristine for long. B)

Kev