eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dont worry, i dont mean that kind of seriousness where Im gonna injure someone with a tackle, I mean I want to play as best I can and want to win if possible. I think Im just likely to get annoyed at myself if I dont play well...then make up for it by drinking lots afterwards :D

Oh dont worry, i dont mean that kind of seriousness where Im gonna injure someone with a tackle, I mean I want to play as best I can and want to win if possible. I think Im just likely to get annoyed at myself if I dont play well

yeah im sure it will all be fine, i dont like computers/internet/forums when i cant understand peoples seriousness when they type stuff, (well i hope you know what I'M getting at :D)

anyway get some of mikes badges, and then get your cap one as like a prezzie, for getting one of mikes :D

mikeb, put me down for a badge. ;)

Crikey I actually managed to read all that ! My advice, do all you original work in 300dpi, that will work best for 'Mr Printer', when you want to show off the work on the net, change to 72 dpi, resize as needed, then save as a PNG file - no compression and supports transparency.

The men look fine, I was just offering to send you a couple more in different poses. I'm working - at least was - on a poster version.

If you printed that badge as is mikeb, it would still look more than fantastic. I love the composition.

My advice, do all you original work in 300dpi, that will work best for 'Mr Printer', when you want to show off the work on the net, change to 72 dpi, resize as needed, then save as a PNG file - no compression and supports transparency.

You really are like your Avatar arn't you :) I'm sure whichever way you do them will be fine :P

On the poster front, I'm getting snatches here and there done, (been busy this week) but it will be the 'by -product' that will get tons of interest in the lead up to the big weekend off these boards.

*trys to look mysterious*

So, Boro's all but down. :)

The only footballing joy left this season is to give the ROW team a damn good kicking.

Due to health and safety restrictions I mean 'damn good kicking' metorphorically. ;)

I think eFestivals needs to put Hobo Jones on the Pyramid line up page for Wednesday followed by the World Cup!

If people want to get picky and whinge that they're not actually on the Pyramid stage (I have no idea if Hobo Jones are or not, footie definitely not!) then they should add Pyramid Field. It's definitely worthy of the line up!