eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is an World cup mfg group with a cheerleader thread to get to know each other and talk pom poms and stuff. Just click the my Festivals Groups at the top of the page and then apply to join, Chazeboy will accept you next time he's online.

This is beginning to sound suspiciously like a "proper" football match where people know what they're doing...

....or at least one where the non-participants are under that impression... :angry:

What are the rules re who gets to be in the 1st XII, and substitues/reserves etc...?

All Three.

Though I will strive for some air shots, they shan't be spontaneous, and I'll probably end up on the floor while the balls rolling away like a twat :(

I doubt I'll be wearing fur coats and beads or pink cowboy hats or anything if thats what you mean with number Three though :angry:

Great if the gear is on, but anyone who looks like George Best or Alexi Lalas would get automatically snapped too.

I said air-shots. How can that imply serious football? It's a laugh first and foremost.... but we hope to get some good snaps of the laugh. :angry:

Sorry about this serious and boring post but It needed to be done.

Right, a risk assessment has been carried out on the event and the following must be adhered to by the players.

This is a fun event and is in no way serious so excessive physical contact which could cause injury e.g sliding tackles, shoulder charges etc will not be allowed.

Obviously the pitch is a farmers field so the ground is uneven. Care must be taken when playing and the player must wear footwear he/she deems suitable for the conditions on the day.

Anyone who feels unwell on the day of the game must not play and if a player becomes unwell during the game they must bring this to the organisers attention (me or Chaz).

All players are to make themselves known and be on the pyramid field by 3:45pm for last minute instructions.

Enjoy the game.

Right, a risk assessment has been carried out on the event and the following must be adhered to by the players.

This is a fun event and is in no way serious so excessive physical contact which could cause injury e.g sliding tackles, shoulder charges etc will not be allowed.

Obviously the pitch is a farmers field so the ground is uneven. Care must be taken when playing and the player must wear footwear he/she deems suitable for the conditions on the day.

Anyone who feels unwell on the day of the game must not play and if a player becomes unwell during the game they must bring this to the organisers attention (me or Chaz).

All players are to make themselves known and be on the pyramid field by 3:45pm for last minute instructions.

Enjoy the game.

Enjoy the game.

Good stuff, i think we were all pretty much singing off this hymn sheet anyway :)

"organisers attention" :(

ampersand - the goals arent to high, although they are 6 ft wide, so unless they are really acurate with their screamers, we shouldnt have to dive about too much

Again i echo Hogga - Enjoy the game :D

Hogga - will you be enjoying tonights game????????