eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since finishing the "now with added beef" version of the GWC image I did last week to go on Mr.Flag, I'm now kinda having a badge moment ! Anyone else interested in having a badge (same size/style as the last year's Monorail badge which was metal and 2.25" diameter) looking something like this :

glasto%20world%20cup%20badge%20preview.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't do the artwork with a badge in mind this time round so it's been way more than a bit of a PITA to tweak it now but I think it should be OK. I'm defo going to get 1 or 2 done for myself anyway so could easily order more if there is any real interest. If there is any interest shown in here then I'll bung up a poll on a new thread to get an idea of quantity involved.

As for cost, it kinda depends on quantity and so on but I'm thinking something like at least £1 and preferably £2 (or more !) to WaterAid per badge. Does that sound sensible and reasonable ? If not then suggestions please but bear in mind that ignoring the quite considerable time spent on doing the artworks/prints etc., it's going to cost me at around 50p per badge to have them made although I'm happy to do this PROVIDING that WaterAid end up with somewhat more than it actually costs me in cold hard ca$h !!

PS: I could also get a few more of the Monorail badges done at the same time for those who have lost theirs or didn't get one for whatever reason. Same deal with all money going to WaterAid.

Edited by mikeb

Since finishing the "now with added beef" version of the GWC image I did last week to go on Mr.Flag, I'm now kinda having a badge moment ! Anyone else interested in having a badge (same size/style as the last year's Monorail badge which was metal and 2.25" diameter) looking something like this :

Unfortunately I didn't do the artwork with a badge in mind this time round so it's been way more than a bit of a PITA to tweak it now but I think it should be OK. I'm defo going to get 1 or 2 done for myself anyway so could easily order more if there is any real interest. If there is any interest shown in here then I'll bung up a poll on a new thread to get an idea of quantity involved.

As for cost, it kinda depends on quantity and so on but I'm thinking something like at least £1 and preferably £2 (or more !) to WaterAid per badge. Does that sound sensible and reasonable ? If not then suggestions please but bear in mind that ignoring the quite considerable time spent on doing the artworks/prints etc., it's going to cost me at around 50p per badge to have them made although I'm happy to do this PROVIDING that WaterAid end up with somewhat more than it actually costs me in cold hard ca$h !!

PS: I could also get a few more of the Monorail badges done at the same time for those who have lost theirs or didn't get one for whatever reason. Same deal with all money going to WaterAid.

Edited by Staberinde

mikeb, put me down for a badge. :lol: