All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Think it was at one of their gigs, and yeah either that or halfway down Other/possibly as a guitar alternative to Shania.
  3. Really? When? So are we thinking secrets set woodies?
  4. Same. I quite liked it until the vocal came in.
  5. There’s absoloutely more bars this year with the dark ones too
  6. Can't you just lock anything of value away in one of your cars?
  7. Late notice but I have a spare ticket to Swim School at the Exchange in Bristol tonight, free to a good home!
  8. They definitely have. And added the dark bars!
  9. They’ve self confirmed for Sunday.
  10. Noname in to Sugababes an excellent result, especially as it means being in the field before it inevitably gets stupidly crowded. Sofia on first also so good. Hopefully something shite on Other at same time as well as is tradition.
  11. Simsy

Clashfinder 2024

Haha, normally just 1 = deffo, 2 = maybe, 3 = they're at victorious so don't need to see (saves me having to cross-reference multiple clashfinders at the fest). Then I import my husband's clashfinder highlights, which are usually 1 = deffo, 2 = probably, 3 = maybe, so I end up with a 6 colour system.
  12. Has the slot for James been worked out yet ? I think they would help split the crowd
  13. He played all over the site last year - we saw him at the West Holts bar.
  14. Gonna be busy whenever they show, unless it's up against the likes of Shania or a Churnups.
  15. If they are 4th it’ll be mayhem, unless there’s a big hitter somewhere else (obvs).
  16. Nuthugger

2024 New Music

listning to nfamady kouyate from glade lineup. sounds amazing. this is the sort of stuff west holts should be packed with.
  17. entry got shutoff at the Glade crossroads
  18. so is that what you call it. mexican rave. not mexican wave??
  19. nikkic

2024 New Music

Justice album is massively underwhelming for me. Couple of decent tracks, but that’s about it.
  20. They can... Heilung obviously command decent billings on the continent and looks like a great show, but they won't draw anywhere near the same level as Mutya and the lads.
  21. nikkic

Clashfinder 2024

What a way to start the day.
  22. i forgot to put the date in my diary this year and ended up looking about a week after they went on sale. no chance. going to be on it nexxt year
  23. weirdly I feel like the demand for this chocolate is lower this year ...... or maybe they've upped the supply to get more sales
  24. Sugababes can’t be 4th down, surely?
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates