SILVER HAYES

Slugworth

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone heard of a stage called the Gas Works Stage in Silver Hayes? Or outside of Silver Hayes?

I saw this a few weeks ago (forgot to post it) and the bump about changes to the SE corner reminded me about it. Now, I see that the group are confirmed to be on Silver Hayes and the two listings on the site are for Heaven and The Gas Works Stage so obviously subtract Heaven and there's that for the SH bit? Or maybe it's somewhere else and they're just playing something else in SH.

Just now, Tuna said:

Nope, looks like you've found something interesting there. Nowt on the map to suggest anything new in Silver Hayes, though.

Yeah they don't really add stages or make changes to Silver Hayes do they? Sounds like something that'd go in SE corner or Greenpeace or something.

Just now, dentalplan said:

Yeah they don't really add stages or make changes to Silver Hayes do they? Sounds like something that'd go in SE corner or Greenpeace or something.

If it's open on the Thursday it could be quite a small stage (of the order of Croissant Neuf or William's Green or smaller like the Spike), so then it could be almost anywhere