Bennicassim 2016

alexwetherell

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool , there's 6 of us booked in to stay there . We've been to Beni a few times now but always stayed in Orepesa del mar and where fed up with taxi ques on leaving festival . How far a walk is hotel to Festival site ? If I remember right you can see it from festival. 

3 minutes ago, GLASGOW CITY said:

Cool , there's 6 of us booked in to stay there . We've been to Beni a few times now but always stayed in Orepesa del mar and where fed up with taxi ques on leaving festival . How far a walk is hotel to Festival site ? If I remember right you can see it from festival. 

It's about 20 - 25 minute walk. Not too far, it's just annoying because it's actually onl about ten minutes walk to the festival site but when you get there you've got to walk all the way around to actually get in! Yep you can see the big sign from the festival which is handy if you get lost! :-D

They do a good breakfast, nice balconies to sit out on in the day and a tiny fridge in your room to keep cheap sangria in :-) Just don't lock yourself out of the room on the balcony like we did last year. We had to get our neighbours to rescue us haha. We didn't even have our phones on us and the alcohol was inside!

so i just bought my train ticket for thursday from barcelona, but for the trip back on monday the earliest train only arrives 30 minutes before my flight. are they gonna add more trains later or did those trains already sell out? i figured people would post here when trains went up on renfe ;x

I just went on renfe on my phone and it only have me two trains but when I used the laptop it gave me loads. Were you using your phone? 

I'm all booked now for the 12pm train from Barcelona on the Wednesday and the 11:08 one back on the Monday. YESSSSS! Everything is booked now, can't wait! 

8 hours ago, Riot Paula said:

I just went on renfe on my phone and it only have me two trains but when I used the laptop it gave me loads. Were you using your phone? 

I'm all booked now for the 12pm train from Barcelona on the Wednesday and the 11:08 one back on the Monday. YESSSSS! Everything is booked now, can't wait! 

on my desktop, i see the 11:08 one but thats a bit too late for me, there should be a bunch of early morning ones :(

40 minutes ago, Sharger said:

on my desktop, i see the 11:08 one but thats a bit too late for me, there should be a bunch of early morning ones :(

there is one that runs at 09.42 but it only gets in 1/2 hour before the 11.08. try looking for trains from Castellon, you'd have to get a taxi there but there are earlier trains from there..hope this helps

Edited by shaun64

50 minutes ago, shaun64 said:

there is one that runs at 09.42 but it only gets in 1/2 hour before the 11.08. try looking for trains from Castellon, you'd have to get a taxi there but there are earlier trains from there..hope this helps

just did that, thank you very much for the tip.

Who's gonna be added to the line-up?

Bands/artists who've released new music this year I'd like to see are The Last Shadow Puppets, Blossoms, Oddisee, Richard Ashcroft, Iggy Pop, Radiohead, Red Hot Chilli Peppers...

Any of them get announced and I'll be happy!

13161680_1077648615640233_540397767319604384_o.jpg

Good additions at this stage. People need to understand that the amount of money already spent on this lineup is huge, so expecting the likes of Chillis, Radiohead, Ashcroft, etc. is unrealistic. They can't announce another headliner every other week.

There's still more to announce, probably local bands but even so, the lineup is already very, very good, so even adding the odd C-lister (such as today with EATBM and BOS) is a bonus.

11 hours ago, IbizaPrincess said:

Yeah I get that 're headliners, I'm more than happy with them however I was hoping the djs would be released for the south beach area, still hopeful for some decent names there

If the vibe around South Beach is anything like it was last year, then it won't really matter who's spinning on the decks, as long as the tunes are decent!!!

The Spanish seem happy about today's announcements so they must be good local DJ's. The English are complaining they've not heard of anyone, somebody should remind them it's an international festival - and in Spain.

FIB said they have "1 more name" when someone asked in Spanish if the lineup is closed.

Surely it must be someone who's worth an announcement alone, they can't just announce someone who'd be at the bottom of the line up alone. Unless it's a miss translation.. On the Friday there is only chemical brothers who are in large font (unlike saturday and Sunday) so maybe were in for a co headliner that day. Probably just my wishful thinking

Me and some friends are coming for the first time this year, we have booked a train from Barcelona. Does anyone know the easiest way to get from Barcelona airport to Sants train station? we have a few hours to get there so doesn't have to be the fastest