Jamie XX

EZYSEY

subbing either Park or JP i reckon

edit: although i seem to be saying that about almost all of the acts on the lineup!

They should run the park and jp stage wednesday - sunday this year.

Just to sort out all the shit clashes that are inevitably incoming...

subbing either Park or JP i reckon

edit: although i seem to be saying that about almost all of the acts on the lineup!

What night? The Park would be great. I don't get up there much so would be good to see him there. I will have a right moment and probably loose myself if he plays this.

wouldn't have a clue what night as it's just a guess! hoping to catch him myself but what with the lineup looking incredibly good up top this year i think i may end up having to miss him. seems like an act who'll pop up a few times over the weekend though so hopefully i'll be able to see him somewhere

wouldn't have a clue what night as it's just a guess! hoping to catch him myself but what with the lineup looking incredibly good up top this year i think i may end up having to miss him. seems like an act who'll pop up a few times over the weekend though so hopefully i'll be able to see him somewhere

I hope its not Friday headline. I will end up in an argument this the missus about going to see him over the Foos. 2nd or 3rd down would be perfect.

I hope its not Friday headline. I will end up in an argument this the missus about going to see him over Hot Chip. 2nd or 3rd down would be perfect.

Fixed that for you.

And don't worry, this is west holts on friday :)

Todd Terje -> Jamie XX -> Caribou -> Hot Chip

The dream.

The tracks that he has released from the new album (due in June) are ridiculously brilliant. 'Gosh' and 'Loud Places' are superb. The man is a genius. Can't wait to see him. He's playing the Arches in Glasgow in October which will be a must see.

Loud Places is a great song, but I do wonder if anyone would have noticed if he'd sat on that one and it hard turned up on The xx's next album.

Yeh that could easily be an XX track. The only thing which makes it more him is the sample.