Secret resales 2015

Terence99

15 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Same old names on the recently browsing. Are we naive or simply deranged?

Morning!

Naive? Not a bit of it, I think everybody still left here is fully aware of what we're up against!:)

Deranged? Very possibly!

Unless I go on a digital sabbatical, just can't get away from all the reminders that our favourite special place to go to will be taking place in less than a month, and at present I won't be going... it's driving me potty! For the love of god, please make it this week See... :sorry:

Morning all, how are you?

Whilst I haven't given up hope I have gone and got myself out this weekend, its been a good break but I will be back on it properly tomorrow. I wouldn't out it past them to do it today. At this late stage, especially if it is there fault they are behind, Glastonbury will be expecting they do everything they can to make up for it...

Plus I just called... and someone at least, is there in the office answering the phone and twitter. 

DON'T worry, whilst I was on the phone I checked incase no-one else had - Apparently they are sold out and there will be no more sales :D

Keep believing, there is always a way in if you want it badly enough. 

6 minutes ago, Robinn said:

latest?cb=20101018064314

Saw a guy paraglide into the Sacred Space in, I think, 1999. He had his canopy down and ran off in under a minute. Very impressive (yes, yes very naughty tho etc etc.)

Morning all

I don't know how I feel about this ...my other half.thinks   I have OCD about it.I think this far on its highly unlikely but I cannot stop checking in with you die hards just in case. Seems odd that there hasn't been a sale this time and really annoying that there  been no official line.

Gutted to not be going Pennard Hill has some space but although I really want it 4 grand is way to much ....Maybe if money was no object  

Think I might need to live in a cave this year as line up is perfect for me and got a feeling weather will be amazing....suppose if it's not meant to be

Keep the faith guys xxxx

4 minutes ago, zozzieb said:

Morning all

I don't know how I feel about this ...my other half.thinks   I have OCD about it.I think this far on its highly unlikely but I cannot stop checking in with you die hards just in case. Seems odd that there hasn't been a sale this time and really annoying that there  been no official line.

Gutted to not be going Pennard Hill has some space but although I really want it 4 grand is way to much ....Maybe if money was no object  

Think I might need to live in a cave this year as line up is perfect for me and got a feeling weather will be amazing....suppose if it's not meant to be

Keep the faith guys xxxx

Hi Zozzie, I'm not sure you understand how this works. The 'secret' resale has never and will never be announced in any official capacity. There are never any promises and it's just the fact that there have been limited resales previously that is keeping us hardcore ticket hunters here. If the unthinkable happens and there doesn't happen to be one this year then absolutely nobody has the right to be angry. Just the way it is im afraid. 

That said I'm still quietly confident for this week!:)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, zozzieb said:

Morning all

Keep the faith guys xxxx

There are cheaper options if you are really set on going. The options are about 2 grand which is still a lot of money but I'm considering it as this resale is looking less likely.

Edited by andyb66

2 minutes ago, andyb66 said:

There are cheaper options if you are really set in going. The options are about 2 grand which is still a lot of money but I'm considering it as this resale is looking less likely.

What is the 2 grand option Andy I'll be interested if this all goes pear shaped