Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I'm starting to think I should've bought that guys ticket the 6am coach one. I could be him anyday but was worried re heavy security. But just realised that without appearing discriminatory, they are genuinely looking for radicalised terrorist types. And will probably rush us old fat pink grey haired love junkies through to begin our good time. I have only done the last 4 and got hooked as I knew I would. And foolisily assumed I would waltz through every year. I lost both my mum and my best mate last year as well as Bowie etc... And now I have to take it on the chin that I won't see Radiohead etc or The World Government at the Bandstand or Nick Harper at Toad Hall and all the other surreal beautiful madness. Fuck man I'm in tears and know you all feel similar. Anyway, we have until Friday I reckon. And there must be a stack of tickets and they know damn well that they'll sell next Friday so hopefully we just might get some karma returns for being lovely gorgeous hearted bastards. Chavvy Cheek is anti shabby chic and its my artwork. Google me its early days but if you are genuine lovely Glasto folk then I need you in my world. There's another guy selling his ticket and I looked at his fb and the c**t is EDL ffs! 

Anyway big love good luck xxx

Dave Whittaker in Warrington on fb

Edited by Chavvy Cheek
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

I'm starting to think I should've bought that guys ticket the 6am coach one. I could be him anyday but was worried re heavy security. But just realised that without appearing discriminatory, they are genuinely looking for radicalised terrorist types. And will probably rush us old fat pink grey haired love junkies through to begin our good time. I have only done the last 4 and got hooked as I knew I would. And foolisily assumed I would waltz through every year. I lost both my mum and my best mate last year as well as Bowie etc... And now I have to take it on the chin that I won't see Radiohead etc or The World Government at the Bandstand or Nick Harper at Toad Hall and all the other surreal beautiful madness. Fuck man I'm in tears and know you all feel similar. Anyway, we have until Friday I reckon. And there must be a stack of tickets and they know damn well that they'll sell next Friday so hopefully we just might get some karma returns for being lovely gorgeous hearted bastards. Chavvy Cheek is anti shabby chic and its my artwork. Google me its early days but if you are genuine lovely Glasto folk then I need you in my world. There's another guy selling his ticket and I looked at his fb and the c**t is EDL ffs! 

I thought you had gone for that ticket. Reckon you could have got away with it. May be worth messaging him and seeing if he's still got it.

1 hour ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

Hey, man, peace and love, as the saying used to go.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

I thought you had gone for that ticket. Reckon you could have got away with it. May be worth messaging him and seeing if he's still got it.

He probably has but its too risky. And I want my gf to get in too. Sorry for the wine fuelled rant.

9 hours ago, ohmygod said:

Me to!!!   I finally today got my DC shifts changed from nights in the camper van fields to the chaperoning team as well.      I'm in team Fairy -  bit weird.   May be seeing you there.

Like @MJ88 says hope those that need to still manage to find a route in.  5 weeks on here finally got me in thanks to the posting of the DC tweet  - can't thank everybody on here enough - your all amazing

Amazing news. 

When I called them I was told it would be 12hours shifts over either 5 or 8 days. Do you thnk they were telling people worst case scenario and then when you signed up were assigned something else? 12hours everyday just seemed a bit much.

Edited by CatMitt

2 hours ago, Chavvy Cheek said:

He probably has but its too risky. And I want my gf to get in too. Sorry for the wine fuelled rant.

Get that - long way to go back if one/ both of you don't get past the gates. Keep looking mate and stay on here.

I know I'd have jacked it in ages ago if not for this thread - given none of family has got tickets.

Edited by Ted Dansons Wig
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Morning Guys

How's everyone

I'm anxiously waiting to see if my ticket turns up in the post promised it would be here latest Friday.

Company seems ok but always doubt in your mind when you buy from outside source were see. 

I hope it turns up for you! and good morning

Just now, BigChief said:

I see a lot of people on twitter asking stylist if they've announced a winner of the ticket competition, assuming its mostly people from here :lol:

yeah I've sent them a couple of tweets.  At this point I'd be more surprised if it actually is a legit competition.

Has anyone heard anything from the daily bbc R1 comps?

21 minutes ago, davetherave2 said:

Morning Guys

How's everyone

I'm anxiously waiting to see if my ticket turns up in the post promised it would be here latest Friday.

Company seems ok but always doubt in your mind when you buy from outside source were see. 

Hope it turns up bright and early today, then you can start the preparations (i.e. large quantities of cider)!

16 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

yeah I've sent them a couple of tweets.  At this point I'd be more surprised if it actually is a legit competition.

I've tweeted them as well, nothing heard on any of the competitions, so I'm assuming I've not won :rolleyes:

Edited by Becki7000

26 minutes ago, BigChief said:

I see a lot of people on twitter asking stylist if they've announced a winner of the ticket competition, assuming its mostly people from here :lol:

24 minutes ago, Kinkyinuit said:

7 minutes ago, Becki7000 said:

I've tweeted them as well, nothing heard on any of the competitions, so I'm assuming I've not won :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, Dibnah10893 said:

Terms and conditions said winners would be notified within two working days.

I haven't bothered. I did tweet Shortlist asking them about he last one but I haven't heard anything and not been able to find out any more info about it.