Secret resales 2015

Terence99

57 minutes ago, scorp said:

The woman i spoke to on June 1st did say ... call See a week before the festival starts. This time next week it has yet to start, so maybe try Thurs and/or Fri this week? - and try online as well of course. She did say there might be late cancellations.

It used to officially start on the Friday. In years gone by they only used to put 3 dates on their headings. But this year the headline says 21st-25th meaning today is officially 1 week before the festival. Won't stop me trying tomorrow or Friday though.

35 minutes ago, actionstations said:

still here, still hopin'... I will be hanging on for competitions til monday, then I'll be booking tickets to End Of The Road, which has a half-decent lineup and is very easy to walk around (or so I've heard). plus no arena so I can take my boxes of cider wherever I like... it'll do for this year. me band's playing a load of little fests too so I'll get plenty of the cosy fest vibe :)

Beautiful days > end of the road 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Beefy Koala, Johnkhutch, morethanaphelan, Hellsbellski, GuildfordGlastoGirl, actionstations, frizzydizzymizzy, jennilily, Deaf Nobby Burton, Moheetoes

Just a few of the many brave souls that have fallen by the wayside over the last few weeks. God bless 'em.

We shall not see their like again:huh:

Hey! I had a lapse in judgement but I came crawling back :P

23 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

its not over till the ginger geezer sings .... just saying .. that is all

Hopefully. and .. some of you might want to camp close to the town centre. the pubs are open all day and half the night and have live music at night over the weekend. the town is as whacky as the fest, just smaller. For about £4 [each way] there are fest coaches every half hour from the bus station in town to a field bang next to the festival... just sayin'.  

1 minute ago, Kris1980 said:

Don't know if I can handle in the office this afternoon. All I can hear is the girl in office going on about her Glasto plans. And to think I actually helped her get tix for her 50th last year :( 

Do you look anything like her? You could wait till she goes to the toilet. Kill her, cut her up into small pieces and flush her down the toilet. Then steal her ticket. Simples.

Makes more sense than some of the suggestions on here.

3 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Do you look anything like her? You could wait till she goes to the toilet. Kill her, cut her up into small pieces and flush her down the toilet. Then steal her ticket. Simples.

Makes more sense than some of the suggestions on here.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, CircuitWizard said:

Pop it into the car park ordering or Worthy View part of SeeTickets website. It will say if it isn't valid. If it's valid it will let you order a ticket.

Fantastic. Just what i was after

• Downvote 1