New To The Forum

Highlander

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlander is a terrible film. BUT.. might be a good poster. I always love the 'history' threads, and especially love glastoworker and his random inverted commas.

Sometimes I wish I was old enough to remember glastonbury in the 80s... and then I think naah, I'm better off being young :D

You'll have a wonderful festival... Almost everyone does.

Sometimes I wish I was old enough to remember glastonbury in the 80s... and then I think naah, I'm better off being young :D

Memories are sacred whatever age you are. I would urge anyone to work in the first place to make them interesting - otherwise, what have you got to look back on.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

You do know that as a relative noob you have to buy everybody who posts here a pint. I'm in line.

If this forum has a meet up at a bar - I'll do my best to be there and stand you a pint,,,,,,,of water :girlblum:

Welcome to the site Highlander. Glastonbury has changed since you last went, but it's still the best large festival on the block - there can be only one (see what I did there?). I'll have a real ale by the way, but get whisty his first because he's got an alcohol problem and will probably kick off if he doesn't get one in soon.

So glad to read that there's a few places serving the good stuff - can't stand fizzy beer!

Where you coming down from? We're North of Aberdeen and it really is a trek and a half!

How far north of Aberdeen? There's 4 of us coming down from the city itself this year

I'll be making my way down from Inverness, not looking forward to the A9 :prankster:

Cider Bus is still there anyway....

Be rude not to pay it a visit, IIRC wasn't that one of the few places in days of yore that played tunes all night before the start of the festival proper?

Glad to see someone has joined the forum for a bit of chat and not because they are Radiohead geeks , are convinced they are playing and want to discuss a set list

Oh f**k it they will start with Airbag !

Highlander is a terrible film. BUT.. might be a good poster. I always love the 'history' threads, and especially love glastoworker and his random inverted commas.

You'll have a wonderful festival... Almost everyone does.

Whatchu talking about? Highlander is a classic.

2Hats - watch this and you know all you need to know. People really do have that accent up there

It's in my top 5 80's films along with Lost Boys, Gremlins, The Goonies and Back To The Future. Absolutely awesome!

What, no Top Gun or ET? Oh, and The Breakfast Club :)

Agree with you though that Star Wars is overrated.

Edited by oneeye