Where Did Bearded Theory Go ?

walk forever

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This time next week I'll be posting that I'll be packing my car this time next week.

I think.

Ha ha. me too. Am pretty damn excited about it aswell.

Edited by Perks

Am up for meeting up. I am aiming to get there for around 4 on the Thursday.

Do some people have an efest flag with them at BT? Couple of years ago, me and me pal met some awesome people and they invited us back after Sunday headliner to some tents with an efest flag, and people singing in a massive gazebo sort of thing. Was fun...although I felt the next day that maybe we had gatecrashed a little...as the girl that took us back there knew no-one either. Was funny

Edited by Perks

Ackos bar at 7pm..cool. I'll pop along and say hello. I haven't got a Lancashire flag, I'm not Scottish or a guy, but I may be drunk :-)

Just saw this on the twitter page

Pretty cool.

Only just realised this thread was back. Great news. Also am really excited. Not getting down there until Friday morning so won't be able to make the meet in Acko's bar but will defo be in there at some point. Did anybody on here buy tickets via Louder than war website? And have they received theirs, not got mine yet . Not too concerned just yet but maybe by weekend. Will tweet John Robb!!

This time next week...... I'll be getting the kids off to school the same as I am doing this week...... but then things get a bit different :rock:

Indeed they do....

I'll be at work, like a chump! until 2 then I am out of here....for the fun to begin. The new site is only 10 mins from my work - bonus. Leave here at 2 - beer at half past. damn right.

Anyone seen any set times or ought? want to make sure that Gaz Brookfield doesn't clash with Ferocious Dog and The Men They Couldnt Hang. Tornado Town Sat is looking pretty pretty good for me.

Anyone seen any set times or ought? want to make sure that Gaz Brookfield doesn't clash with Ferocious Dog and The Men They Couldnt Hang. Tornado Town Sat is looking pretty pretty good for me.

I dont know the times but they wont clash... they are on different days :P

Gaz is on Friday, I think the confusion came from the fact when it was announced his facebook page said that he was playing Saturday @ midnight (or ten past midnight, something like that).......we made the same mistake with my sons school trip to france, but thats a different story :O

I dont know the times but they wont clash... they are on different days :P

Gaz is on Friday, I think the confusion came from the fact when it was announced his facebook page said that he was playing Saturday @ midnight (or ten past midnight, something like that).......we made the same mistake with my sons school trip to france, but thats a different story :O

Ah that's good. Bearded website has Gaz in the tea tent on Saturday. Now I only have to hope he doesn't clash with Carter...

See you at FD and Gaz I suspect Perks!

Indeed you will. Another must see for me is Dan Donnelly, think he is in locked inn on Sunday. but again I am going by Bearded website, not sure how up-to-date that is now.

Infact there are so many must sees now its silly..but good silly :)

Sunday i really need to fill up with music i like !! I've gone round and around the line up

for that day, and i have big gaps inbetween bands i want to see. I know it'll

be floaty hang over sunday, but most of the acts i don't like .!

Sooooooo looking forward to our first proper camping festie of 2014! :D Anyone know what time the gates open on Thursday?

Whoops, just checked my emails - would help if I did that from time to time?!?! ;) The answer is, of course, 1 pm.