Festival No. 6 - 2014

Guest dentalplan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know when we can expect the next lineup announcement? I'm really looking forward to this, looks like nothing I've ever been to before

Back end of April probably, but they tend to announce at their own pace. Line up wasn't complete until under a month before the festival last time.

Do you have a favourite musician, sports star, actor or celebrity?

Tell us why you like them by completing this short survey and be entered into a prize draw to win free tickets to Parklife, Kendal Calling or Festival No.6.

Follow the link below to complete the survey…

http://eartotheground.polldaddy.com/s/questionnaire-into-fan-behaviour

• 3 weeks later...

Someone asked on facebook when the next music announcement would be made

They replied it would be at the back end of next week or early the following week depending on band confirmation so not long to wait.

Just seen that. Strange how flustered people are getting already; the music line up wasn't complete until mid-August last year. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure what sort of music you're into but, of the lesser known bands, I've really been enjoying listening to the following (all available on Spotify)...

The Acid

Gengahr

All We Are

Aquilo

Childhood

Vaults

Tiny Ruins

Seahawks

As for questions... do you know what time(ish) the Stone Boat headliner and the Lost In The Woods headliner have been in previous years?

#timberford

There are 2 main areas for entertainment, the Arena (with the 2 main headliner stages) and the Village (which has the 2 stages you have asked about)

The Arena has entertainment until 3am

The village closes its gates at 21.30 so all bands have finished and the area cleared by then.

The Lost in the woods stages (there are several stages in the woodland surrounding the village which can only be accessed by entering the village) all close at 19.30.

Here is a link to the information we were sent last year, hope it helps

https://www.festivalnumber6.com/userfiles/NO6-FINAL-CUSTOMER-INFO_2013.pdf

As to the music I like: I've heard excellent and terrible music in all genres of music; apart from free-form jazz and Death Metal which both scream of the Emperor's new clothes to me. I will check out your music recomendations today, thanks for the tips.

Kiran Leonard is worth checking out and he is playing on a woodland stage.

I bought cans of beer and these were £4.30 each.

I am sure i heard somebody say pints were £5.10 with a 10p deposit. They were complaining becuse you could only get your 10p back at one place on site and this could easily be 2 miles from where you bought the pint. I'm not 100% sure on the pint price but am sure about the can price.

They are very strict on searching bags for contraband so if you want to keep your expenditure low and alcohol level high going back to the tent for a top-up is the only option.

I bought cans of beer and these were £4.30 each.

I am sure i heard somebody say pints were £5.10 with a 10p deposit. They were complaining becuse you could only get your 10p back at one place on site and this could easily be 2 miles from where you bought the pint. I'm not 100% sure on the pint price but am sure about the can price.

They are very strict on searching bags for contraband so if you want to keep your expenditure low and alcohol level high going back to the tent for a top-up is the only option.

Weird, we had no bother taking Drinks into the Arena all weekend. Took a rucksack in every day and didn't get checked once. Luck of the draw I guess. Oh and a double vodka and mixer was £6 from the outside bar.

Edited by Stanton