ZooLoos Powder Room

stardustjunkie

on the payroll - opinion: disregard

no offence, just falls foul of my marketing filter.

and again with the anti-men thing. would be just fine if it was all girls in it together

I've got a free wristband because someone bought me one, not because Zooloo's gave me one. I believe I stated that in this thread somewhere. If you think I'm advertising then I'm really not. I suggest you read the whole thread if you haven't, because I even helped call out of one their staff who was trying to advertise.

Not anti-men either. Deary me. It's just something my friends and I noticed, and had a little giggle about, because it seemed like a routine/ritual for a lot of men to go for a morning shit. It's not a problem with men, just a little funny observation we had.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Christ, no. Nothing offensive about that at all. I really enjoy a massive morning crap, particularly when I've been on the smash. It's expelling foul toxins, and never fails to make me feel better. I'm sure it's more prevalent among males, but then men naturally have bigger bodies, and hence bigger bladders and bowels. My missus needs to regularly pee, while I can hold it in for hours. Hence in the morning, she's probably nipped out for a wee or two while I've still to lift the lid on Mt. Shitulous at about 09:30hrs.

Anyone who could take offence on an observation with a tiny bit of generalisation - that's true! - needs to become just a mite tougher I reckon

Good Christ, no. Nothing offensive about that at all. I really enjoy a massive morning crap, particularly when I've been on the smash. It's expelling foul toxins, and never fails to make me feel better. I'm sure it's more prevalent among males, but then men naturally have bigger bodies, and hence bigger bladders and bowels. My missus needs to regularly pee, while I can hold it in for hours. Hence in the morning, she's probably nipped out for a wee or two while I've still to lift the lid on Mt. Shitulous at about 09:30hrs.

Anyone who could take offence on an observation with a tiny bit of generalisation - that's true! - needs to become just a mite tougher I reckon

Haha, I was laughing all through that. Brilliant and very true. I'm constantly going for wee!

I've never queued for more than 5 minutes for any toilet at glastonbury, if there's a big queue just go to the next field and find a shorter queue.

I love camping in the quieter fields such as Bushy Ground where there are toilets for the camping field but no others around really. If you go in to Pylon Ground, you've got the same size queues for them too. It's just part of the quieter camping fields, but I'm not complaining too much because we also get compost toilets :P

I've got a free wristband because someone bought me one, not because Zooloo's gave me one. I believe I stated that in this thread somewhere. If you think I'm advertising then I'm really not. I suggest you read the whole thread if you haven't, because I even helped call out of one their staff who was trying to advertise.

fair enough! hope you can forgive - i have a deep distrust of marketing after working in it, they'll get you any way they can

Not anti-men either. Deary me. It's just something my friends and I noticed, and had a little giggle about, because it seemed like a routine/ritual for a lot of men to go for a morning shit. It's not a problem with men, just a little funny observation we had.

Gets it out of the way for the day, only sensible! Do girls not go to the loo in the morning though? The queues have always seemed mostly female to me with i guessed many blokes waiting to use a less busy one, but i'm easily confused at that hour of the day. The standpipe queue's another story altogether

*ahem* It's just been programmed into me from years of work. Not totally happy about pooping in customers' loos so it's morning or hold on til evening.

fair enough! hope you can forgive - i have a deep distrust of marketing after working in it, they'll get you any way they can

Gets it out of the way for the day, only sensible! Do girls not go to the loo in the morning though? The queues have always seemed mostly female to me with i guessed many blokes waiting to use a less busy one, but i'm easily confused at that hour of the day. The standpipe queue's another story altogether

*ahem* It's just been programmed into me from years of work. Not totally happy about pooping in customers' loos so it's morning or hold on til evening.

Oh of course, girls go to the loo in the morning. I always need a morning wee! It's just a little funny observation that it's at that time all the men with toilet rolls appear as well. I can't say I have a poop schedule though, just go when I need to go.. and preferably at home!

When you're a man you try to keep to one sit-down a day if you can help it. Therefore at Glasto you go in the morning when the toilets are nice and clean (or the stacked turds inside have cooled down overnight at least) leaving you the rest of the day to piss standing up and without having to queue for an hour to do so. It's really not that bad.

• 1 year later...