Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest guypjfreak

NFR NFC

this NFR NFC bump for whisty the whos hopefully having a blinder at Womad and whos on a mission for me to track some one down .fair play old son

BUMP

NFR NFC I'll do what I always do each year and make my sacrifice to the weather Gods!!! I'll buy a ridiculously expensive waterproof jacket to bring to Glastonbury. If I do that it won't r*in. Guaranteed.

I went to Secret Garden Party this weekend. It poured down on Saturday night! We were sat waiting for the fireworks, and although we had waterproofs on, they were not enough. We all had wet bums and had to dance ourselves dry! The rest of the weekend it was lovely sunshine, so not all bad.

Had a real good time & mission accomplished to the satisfaction of all concerned. Looking forward to 2014 :)

welcome back old son and thanks im off to camp bestival tomo morning and looks like its gonna be warm ..

just back from camp Bestival and wow was it hot especially on Thursday ....great festi loads of kids tho lol

Did you see Mark Owen?

(I'm a Take That fan, sorry)

No really, hope you had a great time. Shame about loads of kids!! ;)

well dont tell jo one lucy but yea i did see him well half his act anyway and wots more im ashamed to say that my wife made us rush back from the camper just to see him and even worse he sounded ok lol although i refused to see the last couple of songs and went to see dj sasha ............much better .

really nice festi tho must say and not a bit of rubbish anywhere .............all the paper cups and all the cans are picked up by the kids who get 10p for each one so they even cleaned the bins out lol

NFR NFC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2014

I don't think there's any shame in liking a bit of Mr Owen! Or any of the TT boys really..... but don't worry, I won't tell anyone ;)

They do that with the cups at Secret Garden Party, there were 3 boys going round the area we were sat in one afternoon. We were there a few hours and they must have made a fortune!!

I don't think there's any shame in liking a bit of Mr Owen! Or any of the TT boys really..... but don't worry, I won't tell anyone ;)

They do that with the cups at Secret Garden Party, there were 3 boys going round the area we were sat in one afternoon. We were there a few hours and they must have made a fortune!!

Bloody hell, that's terrible!! Do it if you have to, but dispose of things like that properly!

No worse than a music snob who likes the odd cloud here and there :)

Who are you calling a music snob? ;)