Support 4: 19:45

The Stone Roses: 21:00

Curfew: 23:00

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manc_al

Just dropped the family off in Scotland today, my 2 girls have asked me to ring them when waterfall is on! At 10 years old and six , they got good taste !

Bring on Saturday ! Getting excited now!

Edited by manc_al

As much as I'm happy to see some of the support acts, I really couldn't care less who else is there. I'm there to see one band. I'd be happy and have paid the admission to see them alone. over 23 years in the waiting and whether you're going Fri , Sat or Sunday you should be absolutely delighted and looking forward to your day immensely.

Guest manc_al

I don't think those times are correct as no acts will perform before 4:45pm as per the license!

I got my times from Clint Boon who I trust more to be in the know that seetickets! Plus he is Dj'ing at and after party at South so he will need to know the times etc!

Hello all.

Weather not looking too bad for today, saturday will be a bit wetter but no washout, and sunday fairly dry...so all in all could be a lot worse. I'm going tonight. Going to get tram there....and try to get a tram back somehow...or get a taxi if find one... I think shuttle buses will be a nightmare, but that's a total guess...just going to be a lot of people and a lot of traffic on the roads.

For people wanting to know what to do pre/post gig, there isn't much near Heaton Park - best to hang around Manchester city centre's pubs/bars and then get tram/bus up there.

Guest manc_al

I'm going tonight, really looking forward to it, my friend has just had a walk around the venue and the ground is good to firm so converse/trainers are ok.....though if it rains heavily that could all change!

Tell me about it!

I'm going tomorrow. I'm really hoping someone will (after tonight) let us know on here. If I need to get there early to ensure front section, I will. If it makes no difference, I will probably just arrive 10 mins before the Roses kick off. I don't much care for Saturdays dodgy support!