Camp Funk2008-----------Kidney Mead-----join THE Party !

Guest mrfunk

Really liking all you chaps and chapess's a lot,I'm going to get a T Shirt and come and say hello this year. Seems we've been hanging out in the same places/festivals for so long it would be rude not too. I'll even bring the drinks

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and remember FRIDAY is eFESTIVALS T-Shirt day! There was another thread started on that after appreciation on Ticket Day

So whatever camp you're in remember to don an E-FESTS T-Shirt on FRIDAY!

That'll spook the f**k out of the normal folk!

Oh, and remember FRIDAY is eFESTIVALS T-Shirt day! There was another thread started on that after appreciation on Ticket Day

So whatever camp you're in remember to don an E-FESTS T-Shirt on FRIDAY!

That'll spook the f**k out of the normal folk!

Edited by Chocky

I'm defecting this year guys...but you probably guessed that after last years outburst :unsure:

As for the 'will there be space still situation' for newcomers? Last year, because Camp Funk is suitably low enough on the great Pyramid Hill, we managed to fit over 100 campers in by running around shifting the big tarps around and saving spots on the Wednesday and didnt piss a single person off doing so! Twas ace and noone was squashed in at all.

Mr F, I still have 2 batteries leftover from last year that I took home with me. Goodness knows if they are still at my parents house cos since leaving for Oz I think they have chucked most of my festy gar, but if they are still around, should I try and bring em along for you or can you get spares?

I may even still have over 300 of those damned EL wires too if mother dearest didnt manage to shift em in the Friday Ad!

I think I wanna get Funky this year! I feel like I've done Pennards to death now, it's about time I returned to my spiritual home, on the Kidney Mead side of the site, where the experience all began for me, some time way back in the nineties....

Out my usual crew of dozens I'm down to just three for this year; me, my sister and her boyfriend. We're duty bound to go this year because our littlest sister (who's only 13, and far too cool to hang out with us pretend grownups hence not part of my crew) is playing! Oh yes, that's right, she might well be the secret headliner! Actually probably not, but she is playing on a stage somewhere with her ickle band "Fluffy Rar", she's local (lives about four miles from the festival, with our Mum, another occasional Glasto performer in a... dare I say it... Morris dancing troup!!!) and obviously well connected, hence her playing (probably gonna be a small stage at noon on Friday but I don't care, i'll be there embarassing the hell out of her!!!).

N.B. I'm not as new as my post count would have you believe, I forgot the password to my old eFestival ID and registered a new one on ticket day this year since I wanted to share links n stuff, I used to be Androo with just the two 'o's.....

Excellent...........Welcome all.

MrFunk

Mrfunks Gimp

Bagpuss

Alcatraz

rubberducky +3

mucky_g

Glastobelle

botswananbeauty +3

kookymook +3

ig1234

apples76

el rico +5 !

ThenewUnion

Androoo

We gonna be given complementory T-Shirts??? :unsure:

Done Pennards last year, new experiences needed. Me and three, possibly three more.

Problem is we are not getting there till Thursday. Will it be chocker then? If we can get in, we'll be there!!

Who brought the lights last year?

Was it these ones http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-LED-SOLAR-Garden...1QQcmdZViewItem

The solar lights were excellent last year, cheers Mike.. nice ...added to the vibe....

Yeah. but Mike gonna be in the the other eFests camp this year! ;)

RED Triangle gonna be ace man!

;)

Will Mr Funk have flashing disco lights for all the young funksters?

Edited by mrfunk