NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

I didn't realise there were so many. 20 in total including the variety pack. Treyarch will need to release a few addons i think. And not charge for them either.

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure they will. COD 4 had some awesome maps which really varied the gameplay. I hope WAW does the same. On the beta, Makin and Castle were a bit too similar.

I hope if there are only 8 maps that the others are as varied as COD 4 maps.

Another point - t8yman - you mentioned there were only 8 but Roundhouse wasn't on there. Maybe they are also holding back other maps before the release date?

Absolutely,

easily the funniest and most entertaining game ive played for a long while.

Especially multiplayer. Offline is brilliant, online is hit and miss with lag but when it works its great im sure they have a couple of bugs to iron out still.

Im yet to touch the editor yet either.

dunno, I reckon they locked RH on the disk until they have fixed the glitch? dunno really

the maps I remember were asylum, which is a courtyardy type medium sized map with a lot of indoors

cliff edge which was quite big, and quite well designed, great view out over the pacific.

I didn't realise there were so many. 20 in total including the variety pack. Treyarch will need to release a few addons i think. And not charge for them either.
Edited by Langdale Wolf

it is absolutely not a 10/10 game, noticed it was the official playstation magazine that awarded the 10/10. which says a lot.

it isnt even in the same league as cod4

MP maps for cod5 are quite good, for some reason Roundhouse isnt on there yet, maybe its been suspended until they fix the glitch?

the other thing I noticed is there are only 8 maps. not very impressive.

one nice touch I noticed was that if you have a mountable gun, and you reach a wall, you have the option to mount it, which is a nice addition, and the other (pretty cool) thing is the grenade damage - they blow your freakin legs clean off, bloody stumps ahoy.