NEXT GEN CONSOLES

Guest tHomBleached

• Replies 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a quick go on it before and must say i actually enjoyed it, even though i wasn't really sure what we were supposed to be doing,... capturing flags? I even surprised myself by getting a few kills B)

I take it there are different types of game on the multiplayer? which one is the best/easiest for a noob? hopefully get a good few hours on it later when the wife goes to bed

Must admit, the single player was frustrating the hell out of me, one part where you had to destroy all the enemies in the area just seemed impossible as they kept respawning, finally realised i had to get to a certain point to trigger an end to the spawning, the bit in the jet was good but was't really a challenge, can you actually get killed in that bit?

Edited by t8yman

Thanks for that, i watched that video last night, i remember you posting that when i tried to get into bad company 2, but to be fair i never really gave that a chance,...very helpful video, pity they don't actually give you a manual with the game to explain the multiplayer

Rush sounds like the better game so i'll try that

how did you get on fella?

did you play damavand peak as an attacker? with the base jump?

I had a couple of great games yesterday, Seine Crossing was my most fruitful map, and on Grand Bazaar I actually went 12/0 in one very short game. I managed to get a cracking spot where I just cleaned up with my M249. On seine crossing I managed to blow up both mcoms personally on at least 2 of the stages.

the biggest factor in success or failure comes down to map knowledge, and that only comes with time. Ive won mvp3 3 times, mvp2 once and mvp1 once. this was after spending a couple of days languishing at the bottom of the leaderboard feeling completely useless and a hinderence to the team. The main shame so far is the lack of players using headsets. communication makes a huge difference. if you can tell your team that there is a squad closing on their position from the west, or "I'm watching the south entrance" or "theres a man in the office near the ticket booth, and they are spawning on him" can be a game changer.

Edited by t8yman

i got a leaflet in my copy of battlefield 3 for early access to the multiplayer portion of the mass effect 3 demo. Picked up the limited edition 'physical warfare pack' from gamestation & it seems to be in that.

Speaking of leaflets, wtf has happened to the booklets in games these days? MW2 had a wafer thin book and bf3 has nothing except a few leaflets! I used to quite enjoy reading through the booklets if i was on the bus going home and stuff.

eurogamer said

"As an expression of all that a video game could be, however, Uncharted 3 is narrow, focused and ultimately shallow."

which rings true with so much recent output of so called AAA titles, the only exception being Arkham City IMHO.

I see battlefield isn't exempt from having annoying Americans playing it, just got abuse from someone in my own team because I got in his way and then he continued the insults throughout the game because I was obviously a noob, I hate the f*****s!!

I see battlefield isn't exempt from having annoying Americans playing it, just got abuse from someone in my own team because I got in his way and then he continued the insults throughout the game because I was obviously a noob, I hate the f*****s!!