WWE

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not enough time apparently. On a 4 hour show for heavens sake.

It'll be an extra on the DVD. It went 15mins or so, was a decent match, with a carlito & primo win. I'm guessing the feud continues tomorrow on raw with miz and morrison going over clean.

I couldnt be bothered with the show, but some thoughts from what I've been hearing.

As great as Ric Flair is, he wasnt in the legends match nor was he inducted into the Hall of Fame. So why Steamboat didnt get the ovation i'll never know, especially after working hsi first match in fifteen years.

Punk won MITB, I presume this leads to the long overdue Punk heel turn when he cashes it in against Cena when he leaves to shoot that movie.

Have to get my hands on Shawn v Taker...

The corwd being dead for the main event doesnt surprise me. Orton v Huntor has been done to death and no one can stomach it any more, especially when it concerns the McMahons. Orton should have gone over in the match, and now he looks like an incompetent idiot, being the first person since Austin in 97 (i'm not including Vince) not to win the word title after winning the Royal Rumble. And of course, after being beaten up by Shane and Vince McMahon.

Oh well, at least Bobby Lashley wasnt on the show...

An interesting paragraph at the end of the Undertaker HBK review on the official WWE website;

''For his part, Undertaker never once lost sight of his goal: Keeping his WrestleMania record unblemished. Now, in light of his monumental victory, Undertaker can rest – perhaps not “in peace” – but at least until he’s called on to defend The Streak at next year’s WrestleMania.''

An even more reduced workload for the 'Deadman' this year?

So I watched Wrestle Mania, the stream on Galaxia wasn't working so I downloaded it in three parts, great quality btw, watched the first part Monday and the other two yesterday

All in all, it was FAR batter than I thought it would be, MITB was decent, Hardys was quality, absolutely shocked me how good that match was, especially after their totally awful fued a few years back, The Divas battel royal was without a doubt THE worst thing to have EVER taken place at ANY wrestlemania, it was just shocking, the Legends match was pretty good, Steamboat was class

Undertaker v Shawn Michales, was great but I think I prefered Undertaker v Edge last year myself

The triple threat match was as good as it could have been really, its was obvious from the video before the match Cena was gunna win though, his enterance was absolutely stupid, all those guys doing you can't see me, who thought that was a good idea? I loved his old music coming on first though, its far superior, Cena as champ again is just meh... he needs to go back to Smackdown which I douibt will happen

Rey winning the IC is good, but the match, what was the point? and JBL speech after, what the f**k was that? pathetic, badly done

The main event, I thought the match was good actually, but the having HHH retain, despite I liked the way how he did the punt, and got revenge in a way finish, was the MOST stupid thing WWE have ever done, Orton not going over was completely the wrong choice, thankfully watching Raw the next night, Orton saved some face and im guessing he will win the title at Backlash, but he should have got in at Mania and come out looking strong

The main events at Backlash, I don't like either of them, the six main tag title on the line is pretty much something TNA has been doing to little success, and Edge v Cena, yawn... how many times have we seen this?

Im guessing Batista might turn heel at Backlash on HHH

It will be interesting to see what happens at the Draft this coming week, im glad Vickie Guerreo is now Raw GM, apparently Flair had been offered the GM position for Smackdown but declined, we have Teddy Long again, f**k that, Smackdown is going down the pan big time, Tiffany is the new GM on ECW

Jesus, reading Smackdown results, is there even any point to having the draft? Nearly ALL the Raw roster was on Smackdown anayway

WWE had the chance to make a lot of people watch again this week, and they've just made the product look like crap, again

oh and the Backlash card for anyone who doesn't know is this

WWE TITLE six man

HHH, Batista & Shane McMahon v Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase [only HHH or Orton can win the title]

World Title Last Man Standing

John Cena v Edge

ECW Title

Jack Swagger v Christian OR Tommy Dreamer OR Finlay [will be known in 2 weeks time]

Jericho v Ricky Streamboat [strong rumour]

The Stretcher match between Jeff and Matt last night SD! was really good. Jeff's swanton was on a par with Shelton's dive at the MitB match at WM, absolutely ridiculous.

'Parrantly there's going to be a rematch at Backlash, anyone know anything more about it?

Edited by savestheday

Draft tonight, Id love to stay up and watch this show, three hours as well

but I have work, anyone staying up for it? Draft shows are one of the best of the year

Any predictions?

Edge & HHH to Raw surely, and one of the Hardy's definatly

Raw is going to be stacked following tonight thats for sure

They tried to build smackdown back up last year and failed, and now, they gunna fully focus back on RAW

I can see one or two of Batista, Orton or Jericho onto Smackdown, and really Shawn Michales needs to go smackdown, and maybe Taker to raw cus those two have been on those brands forever

I just read Mark Henry is due to move to Raw, that sucks

also says the womens titles will be swapping brands, and also two other Divas,

Maryse & Maria to Raw

Melina & Candice to Smackdown

word is Rey & the IC title are going Smackdown and MVP & the US title are going RAW, I think this would be great, Rey doesn't work well on Raw, but I think MVP would be great

Edited by luckysalt

my picks some of which will be supplemental though.

i think hhh, mvp, matt hardy, big show, bourne and edge to raw.

Cena, Rey, punk, miz and morrison to smackdown.

Kozlov, Kendrick and Regal to ecw.

think i might stay up and watch it the draft is usually a good show.

however no doubt i will be disappointed as usual.

Sounds quite likely, Miz and Morrison are meant to being split up though

will WWE have the balls to move Cena to Smackdown? I think they should

Id like Bourne on Smackdown rather than Raw, and CM Punk being on Smackdown would be good, plus Id like Kendrick to stay on Smackdown and move Kofi over too

the matches that Bourne, Punk, Jeff Hardy, Kofi, Kendrick & Mysterio could have...

totally agree with you salt.

think they should put all the cruiser weights on smackdown and maybe make it worth watching. cause at the moment it's garbage.

i think it would be quite a bad move to split miz and morrison, along with the colons they are the best tag team in the wwe right now.

surely with how light the tag division is now vince would want to keep them together.

has anyone heard about the show on espn where they get let into a creative meeting?

heres a clip anyway

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=37951&p=1

looks interesting.