WWE

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So then if you aren't up to date don't read on

Batista injured, and confirmed on official WWE website he will be out for 4 months

WWE Title is still held by Batista though, but will surely be declared Vacant next week

HHH returned and beat down the whole of Legacy

Next weeks Raw is a 3 hour Raw

it will have all 3 brands on it and also confirmed to have the following matches

WWE Title match

World Title match

ECW Title match

Vicky quit as GM

Next weeks Raw is in Charlotte, North Carolina, looks like Ric Flair will be the new GM

erm anything else?

Umaga is saying he quit rather than he was let go

word online is TNA will be bringing both Umaga and Kennedy in in September, Kennedy has already stated he wants to go to TNA

So then if you aren't up to date don't read on

Batista injured, and confirmed on official WWE website he will be out for 4 months

WWE Title is still held by Batista though, but will surely be declared Vacant next week

HHH returned and beat down the whole of Legacy

Next weeks Raw is a 3 hour Raw

it will have all 3 brands on it and also confirmed to have the following matches

WWE Title match

World Title match

ECW Title match

Vicky quit as GM

Next weeks Raw is in Charlotte, North Carolina, looks like Ric Flair will be the new GM

erm anything else?

Umaga is saying he quit rather than he was let go

word online is TNA will be bringing both Umaga and Kennedy in in September, Kennedy has already stated he wants to go to TNA

The three title matches for next weeks Raw have been announced/leaked via the this weeks tapings

Fatal Fourway Vacant WWE Title - Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Big Show vs. John Cena

ECW Title - Tommy Dreamer v Christian

World Heavyweight Title- CM Punk v Edge

Edited by luckysalt

The three title matches for next weeks Raw have been announced/leaked via the this weeks tapings

Fatal Fourway Vacant WWE Title - Triple H vs. Randy Orton vs. Big Show vs. John Cena

ECW Title - Tommy Dreamer v Christian

World Heavyweight Title- CM Punk v Edge

well Triple H hasn't had a rematch since he lost the title, as he has been out and you usual when storyline fits get an automatic rematch, and Big Show well I guess he's just the heel thrown in so its two faces and two heels and plus it continues the Cena v Big Show fyued which will probably bring them away from the match leaving it down to Orton v HHH, It will be either HHH or Orton who win the title anyway, and im going with Orton

In what is surely the biggest news story since the Benoit Murders, Japanese legend Mitsuharu Misawa collapsed and died of a heart attack whilst wrestling in Japan yesterday.

I dont think Japanese wrestling is discussed very often on here, if ever, and I dont get the time to pay much attention to it, but i've seen enough of Misawa to state that he is easily one of the best of all time. He had twenty four ***** matches in the Wrestling Observer, and along with Keiji Muto and Kenta Kobashi, really defined Japanese wrestling in the last two decades.

A sad loss. At 47 years old he was still one of the greats.

Japanese legend Mitsuharu Misawa collapsed and died of a heart attack whilst wrestling in Japan yesterday.

I dont think Japanese wrestling is discussed very often on here, if ever, and I dont get the time to pay much attention to it, but i've seen enough of Misawa to state that he is easily one of the best of all time. He had twenty four ***** matches in the Wrestling Observer, and along with Keiji Muto and Kenta Kobashi, really defined Japanese wrestling in the last two decades.

A sad loss. At 47 years old he was still one of the greats.

Gotta say, Im not familar with him but I shall check some stuff out later

just catching up with the news after being at Download since last week, and apparently the Rey Mysterio quiting is bullshit, but i wouldn't be surprised if he left, Rey has been made to have practiaclly the same match in WWE for what 7, 8 years, imagine him cut loose on TNA, mind you I did enjoy the Mysetrio/Jericho match at the last ppv

Can't believe no-one has come on here to talk about RAW

Well gotta say, I didn't see Donald Trump coming, could be interesting

and SoBe suing WWE & Big Show, from the looks of it, doesn't look like Big Show has a chance of winning that case, and if its true what they are saying what a dick he is

Edited by luckysalt

The 3-for-all RAW was pretty solid, I enjoyed it. Donald Trump was indeed a surprise, I'm looking forward to how he fits the role.

Disappointed with the Hart Dynasty. Tyson's ace but Smith's a waste of skin. I wish Teddy Hart hadn't ruined the original plan for the new Hart Foundation, the boy's so friggin' talented I tell yee.

Apparently this Trump gimmick is already backfiring as media outlets who reported the news to be legitimate are irked that it's just a storyline and some have even vowed to never print a WWE news story ever again!

Teddy Hart is a dick yeah, but he's mega talented. I can't take my eyes off his style. Without the attitude he'd be far up there already. DH Smith used to be incredibly dull. He has more character now as a heel but I still don't find myself caring for his wrestling.

Speaking of ECW wrestlers I wish they'd do more with the Burchills. Paul's not amazing but he's worth more than being a jobber. And given the chance Katie-Lea could be the next Victoria.

Edited by fabulae

WWE have released Candice Michelle

IDIOTS, she had worked on her inring, promos, everythings so well I thought from when she first came, in just when she readchs a level of great popularity and solid in ring work they lose interest in her, shes been wasted for ages now

What is it with WWE? I really can't understand them sometimes, hope she goes to TNA, I really like Candice, best female worker since Trish/Lita/Victoria IMO. The womans division is bland as f**k in WWE right now, the matches are just boring

TNA have a really great womens divison going on, I really hope Candice comes in as part of it

Just read that she seems pretty happy about the release, from her twitter

They've also released Jimmy Snuka's son as well, thats been coming for a while since they buried him and Manu. TNA could market him pretty good as well I guess

Edited by luckysalt

WWE have released Candice Michelle

IDIOTS, she had worked on her inring, promos, everythings so well I thought from when she first came, in just when she readchs a level of great popularity and solid in ring work they lose interest in her, shes been wasted for ages now

What is it with WWE? I really can't understand them sometimes, hope she goes to TNA, I really like Candice, best female worker since Trish/Lita/Victoria IMO. The womans division is bland as f**k in WWE right now, the matches are just boring

TNA have a really great womens divison going on, I really hope Candice comes in as part of it

Just read that she seems pretty happy about the release, from her twitter

They've also released Jimmy Snuka's son as well, thats been coming for a while since they buried him and Manu. TNA could market him pretty good as well I guess

Watched TNA Slamiversary last night

what a fantastic show, Daniels v Douglas was a bit naff but other than that every match was great, especially both King of the Mountains, Sting v Morgan was good, the monsters ball mixed tag and the womens title matches all solid

I highly recommend

I then read Raw results this morning, what a load of crap, the Trump buyout storyline dropped already, pfft...

In fairness the Trump buyout storyline was never going to last very long because 1) they won't be able to go commercial free every week and 2) Trump wouldn't be able to/be up for appearing every week.

Raw was decent, bit of a bottle job ending the LMS match in a draw, and the less said about Cena's ongoing Big Show fued the better. The Santina firing was really well executed and The Miz continues to be entertaining - in fact he's almost making Cena watchable! I kind of hope Miz will steal one at the PPV, perhaps even injuring cena and giving him the time off he's apparently got coming up. Would be a shame to end this rivalry with a 40 second Cena victory that I suspect they'll go for

Edited by Lithium05

WWE have changed their October PPV's

Oct 4th No Mercy is now Hell in a Cell, and will be an entire card of matches in the Cell [TNA Lockdown anyone?]

Oct 25th Cyber Sunday is now called Annihilation, so there goes the fan interaction, its reported this will be a submission victory PPV

I guess its because PPV buyrates are very much down and they're trying to make people spend their cash on what they think will be different from the usual Raw or Smackdown

Im not sure it will work but they kind of don't class the Hell in the Cell as big a deal now since they brought in the Elimanation Chamber

I think it could work, Lockdown works very well for TNA.