WWE

Guest luckysalt

I dunno give Rock this much notice and build the match up a long way off and it will do business plus I think that he would be willing to do it if his schelude would be willing, if he has to do no extra training, cus im sure he still works out, and he isn't going to be taken any bumps in the match I can totally see this happening

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The undertaker has gone away (kayfabe died) and come back so many times that eventually when the end does come for him and he retires, no one is going to believe it. Ergo, I reckon the eventual storyline will be that his wrestlemania streak is the reason he can keep on coming back (source of his power, so to speak). And when the streak finally gets broken, that'll be when he's gone for good.

Obviously, it needs to be a young heel who does it, so that they can quote it over and over again as part of his push to the moon.

Knowing the WWE, it'll be triple fucking h.

/mark

Edited by Halcyon

Am i the only one who thinks that the streak shouldn't end?

I think it would be a fitting honour for 'Taker to be allowed to bow out with that as part of his legacy.It's not like he's Hogan and has a huge ego and doesn't put people over,he does and makes the younger guys look great.

I'm guessing that this was never a plan to have this record,more something that just happened by chance and then it was pointed out by someone and advertised.The odds of this sort of thing happening again are minimal,especially for this length of time.I say keep the streak and let him have it as his legacy.

Ok, I don't know much about the WWE at the moment (only got back into it thanks to the last Royal Rumble), but here are my predictions for Wrestlemania 25 <_<

Diva Battle Royal - Gail Kim wins but 'crazy' shenanigans from Santino ensues.

Triple H v Orton - Triple H

Undertaker v HBK - Undertaker (I hope)

Matt v Jeff Hardy - I want Jeff to win but I'm not sure on this one

Big Show v Edge v Cena - I want Cena to win but Big Show probably will

MITB - Christian or MVP methinks.

JBL v Rey Mysterio - Rey (I hope)

I don't much though! :ph34r:

I've probably left some out but

Ok, I don't know much about the WWE at the moment (only got back into it thanks to the last Royal Rumble), but here are my predictions for Wrestlemania 25 <_<

Diva Battle Royal - Gail Kim wins but 'crazy' shenanigans from Santino ensues.

Triple H v Orton - Triple H

Undertaker v HBK - Undertaker (I hope)

Matt v Jeff Hardy - I want Jeff to win but I'm not sure on this one

Big Show v Edge v Cena - I want Cena to win but Big Show probably will

MITB - Christian or MVP methinks.

JBL v Rey Mysterio - Rey (I hope)

I don't much though! :ph34r:

I've probably left some out but

im off work tomorrow so may stay up for this. who knows :blink:

my mates offered me round to watch wrestlemania. i used to be a big wrestling fan, but ive not watched it for a few years, last time i watched wrestling cm punk was the ecw champion and my favourite wrestler. not sure how long ago that was but i hope hes wrestling tonight (i actually think he went on to win the wwe championship? not sure on that one though)