WWE

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNA

What the f**k are you doing, they've only let one of their best wrestlers on the product go in Petey Williams

They couldn't agree on a new contract and he's now been let go, WTF!!!

They should have give him what he wanted, the guy is golden!

Bet he goes to WWE now and make to look like shit, and theres no f**king way they'd let him do the Canadian Destroyer, im pissed off

But TNA have signed Stevie Richards, I like Richards, but Williams is one of the best who hasn't had the mass exposure yet, what a dissapointment

Edited by luckysalt

Thanks for the stream link luckysalt mate.

It amazes me that Undertaker is still putting in these sorts of performances at his age.In my view he's been the most consistant performer over the last few years.

I was thinking the other day how funny it is that this time last year we were saying how poor Smackdown was and that none of us were really that bothered by it and now that Trip's is on that brand suddenly it is the superior one,which was reflected at the length of the chamber matches at No Way Out,Smackdown over half an hour and Raw just about 20 minutes.

Mickey Rourke is definately not competing at Wrestlemania but he will be attending.

Interviewed by Jonathon Ross on his friday night show he said that he wanted to do it and talks had taken place and he was scheduled to do it but after discussing it with advisors he's decided against it.Can't say i blame him.After f**king up his carear by turning pro boxer appearing in a wrestling match would have just undone all the hard work he's had to put in to be taken seriously by Hollywood again.

Mickey Rourke is definately not competing at Wrestlemania but he will be attending.

Interviewed by Jonathon Ross on his friday night show he said that he wanted to do it and talks had taken place and he was scheduled to do it but after discussing it with advisors he's decided against it.Can't say i blame him.After f**king up his carear by turning pro boxer appearing in a wrestling match would have just undone all the hard work he's had to put in to be taken seriously by Hollywood again.