WWE

Guest luckysalt

Ended up getting a decent enough stream so watched the Rumble and thought it was good.No surprise to see Orton win it or Triple H doing so well either.

Now that the Jeff/Matt feud is on and i'm assuming Orton will go for Cena's title i'm guessing Christian to come in and have a Christian/Edge feud for the title at 'Mania possibly?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

September 97.

Stone Cold Steve Austin has just stunned Vince McMahon live on TV. The crowd heat is amazing.

Next week on Raw, Shane McMahon comes out and beats the rattlesnake all over the arena, holding off several WWF superstars who tried to hold him back.

Steve Austin goes onto win the Royal Rumble, beats Shawn Michaels and Wrestlemania and becomes the biggest star in the history of the industry.

September 97.

Stone Cold Steve Austin has just stunned Vince McMahon live on TV. The crowd heat is amazing.

Next week on Raw, Shane McMahon comes out and beats the rattlesnake all over the arena, holding off several WWF superstars who tried to hold him back.

Steve Austin goes onto win the Royal Rumble, beats Shawn Michaels and Wrestlemania and becomes the biggest star in the history of the industry.

just seen the card from this weeks Impass:

*ODB vs. Awesome Kong & Sojourner Bolt & Raisha Saeed & Rhaka Khan

*Booker T vs. referees Andrew Thomas & Rudy Charles

*Matt Morgan vs. Petey Williams with Williams having one hand tied behind his back

*Sting vs. Team 3-D in a handicap match

*Scott Steiner vs. Abyss with Abyss being allowed to use weapons and not Steiner

*Kurt Angle vs. LAX in a handicap match

That has to be the biggest load of shit I've ever seen. Russoriffic.

in terms of Wrestling, it was best in 2002-2003 on Smackdown with Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit, Edge, Eddue Guerrero, Rey Rey, and a load of others just having great matches week after week with a load of great storylines.

Right, and of you fine folks got a streaming site for me to watch UFC tonight? pref not live footy as it requires adware to be installed, and i've just got a new laptop and dont want to be putting norton to work straight away.

GSP is my prediction by the way.

Right, and of you fine folks got a streaming site for me to watch UFC tonight? pref not live footy as it requires adware to be installed, and i've just got a new laptop and dont want to be putting norton to work straight away.

GEORGES ST. PIERRE~!

That was even more one sided than both the Fitch and Serra fights. Utter destruction.

If Randy Orton does not kill Shane McMahon tomorrow night on Raw I will just give up on WWE. Last weeks angle at the end of Raw was, without question, the single most stupidest thing I have ever seen on a Wrestling show. Including the 93 Survivor Series and the four doinks, anything in WCW, and yes... anything in TNA.

The RAW elimination chamber looks so crap

John Cena and Chris Jericho are the only two who could win, as if Kane, Rey Mysterio, Mike Knox or Kofi Kingston is gunna be world champion going into the 25th anniverary of Wrestle Mania

The rest of the card for No Way Out

I can't even remember who's in the Smackdown elimination chamber

EDIT - I looked Edge v HHH v Big Show v Undertaker v Jeff Hardy v Kozlov

thats pretty decent, although I can only see Edge or HHH winning it

JBL v Shawn Michales for, I own your for life or you're free

Randy Orton v Shane McMahon, No Holds Barrred, which was explained wel by Orton on Raw, but why is the focus so much away from what Orton will be doing at Wrestle Mania, usually its straight off the bat right im going for this title, Orton hasn't even mentioned going after the title since he has won the right to...

Going into Wrestle Mania, Im quite puzzled about exactly what matches will take place there this year for the first time in forever, makes a nice change

Edited by luckysalt

Bravo are to start showing Hogan's celebrity wrestling from this Saturday, it will be shown before TNA

and in crappy news for me, ACDC will not be performing at Mania, just their music will be used, thats crap, I always love it when they have live bands, like Limp Bizkit at Mania 19, that was great

I think the aim of WWE at the moment is to outdo TNA is every possible aspect, including LOSING money and not having anyone buy the show.

I therefore predict:

Shane McMahon will pin Randy Orton clean at No Way Out on Sunday

Christian will job clean to Jack Swagger on Sunday

Edge will keep the title by a fluke on Sunday and then be destroyed week after week by Hunter on Smackdown

Jeff Hardy will pin Matt Hardy clean on Smackdown

Cena will pin Orton clean on Raw on Monday

etc etc

NO BUYS