WWE

Guest luckysalt

We will agree to disagree, Shawn and Davey didn't really do much to be honest, well ok Davey is pretty good, but Dibiase should have stayed in instead of getting elimanted straight away, I agree the bit with Flair and Davet is good,

Its set up nice for Flair and Piper yes, but when it gets to the action its awful, what - piper puts Flair in a sleeper, and.... oh yeah nothing else, Jake and Savages extremely limited bit of interaction in the rumble was as minimal as it could possibly be, and yeah like you say Hoagn basically steals all of Flairs limelight at the end, glad to see WWE did the right thing and gave Flair some time backstage, i always liked that group of Heenan, Hennig & Flair they worked extremely well together

Also back to the rumble Undertaker is just coming in a s the former world champion and is wasted in there, and i have to say Heenan and Monsoon's comentry isn't their best either, yup I can now look back at these thing and remember them being golden but realising that its just average in the end

now three months later, Wrestlemania 8, now that was an awesome PPV, In my top ten of all time of PPV's

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will agree to disagree, Shawn and Davey didn't really do much to be honest, well ok Davey is pretty good, but Dibiase should have stayed in instead of getting elimanted straight away, I agree the bit with Flair and Davet is good,

Its set up nice for Flair and Piper yes, but when it gets to the action its awful, what - piper puts Flair in a sleeper, and.... oh yeah nothing else, Jake and Savages extremely limited bit of interaction in the rumble was as minimal as it could possibly be, and yeah like you say Hoagn basically steals all of Flairs limelight at the end, glad to see WWE did the right thing and gave Flair some time backstage, i always liked that group of Heenan, Hennig & Flair they worked extremely well together

Also back to the rumble Undertaker is just coming in a s the former world champion and is wasted in there, and i have to say Heenan and Monsoon's comentry isn't their best either, yup I can now look back at these thing and remember them being golden but realising that its just average in the end

now three months later, Wrestlemania 8, now that was an awesome PPV, In my top ten of all time of PPV's

Ive given up trying to watch the stream because it just keeps crashing but I watched a couple of matches, and read the rest of the results, what I watched, Bashir v Sewell, boring don't care at ALL about this fued, rubbish match to boot

I then saw the tag titles match ith some excellent work in this match especially Beer Money and Lethal, Its time to split Abyss & Morgan

and thats all I saw

I will try and catch the x division match and Angle/Jarrett but yeah a card messed up by injuries, I don't know who they could have put in the match really other than Kip? and I haven't seen the Rhino v Sting match so i can't comment but really that should have been a solid match soif it was I can't see why and they must have f**ked up big style

Just read that Sting was in bad pain before the match so they had to run the short match on the PPV

Also that they didn't find out for sure that Nash wouldn't be at the PPV until a few hours before hand, apparently he's in a real bad state, they're worried that he could have died from blood poisoning

Jarrett also got injured at the PPV

TNA has a lot of injury worries and with Christian leaving Joe having time off from injurys catching up, Bubba/Brother Ray out for god knows how long, Sting in his last year, Angle surely gunna quit this year and Rhino possibly leaving TNA need to reshuffle the roster and push some guys up and maybe bring some guys in, how much longer Steiner and Nash will work for who knows?

A very important time for TNA right now

Make or Break time

Just read that Sting was in bad pain before the match so they had to run the short match on the PPV

Also that they didn't find out for sure that Nash wouldn't be at the PPV until a few hours before hand, apparently he's in a real bad state, they're worried that he could have died from blood poisoning

Jarrett also got injured at the PPV

TNA has a lot of injury worries and with Christian leaving Joe having time off from injurys catching up, Bubba/Brother Ray out for god knows how long, Sting in his last year, Angle surely gunna quit this year and Rhino possibly leaving TNA need to reshuffle the roster and push some guys up and maybe bring some guys in, how much longer Steiner and Nash will work for who knows?

A very important time for TNA right now

Make or Break time

Thing is that all sounds well and good but Heyman is burnt out, he's said he doesn't want to work in the day to day wrestling business, otherwise that sounds perfect, absolutely perfect, I mean lately they've taken Jim Cornett off tv for god no what reason!

I hope if they went to Heyman and said come in and take control he would accept it, and show a big f**k you to the WWE, seriously if they did that I believe that they really could compete, but they would have to be stealing good guys from WWE not washed up talent, and trying to keep the kurt Angles in TNA, which I don't think they can

I would love them to steal Rey Mysterio an let him go, instead on the formulatic matches he has had since being in WWE, seriously WCW Rey and WWE Rey are just two different guys, and I don't believe thats down to injurys thats down to be told to go over the same moveset every match like they do with all their roster, and it kills the talent, Evan Bourne and Kofi come in and yeah they;'re exciting but in a while you'll grow bored but WWE will limit them

TNA needs just as big a shake up as WWE does right now, but TNA needs it more so because they're now in real trouble, and this week on impact the main event is Angle v Styles again, because they have no where else to go

Thing is that all sounds well and good but Heyman is burnt out, he's said he doesn't want to work in the day to day wrestling business, otherwise that sounds perfect, absolutely perfect, I mean lately they've taken Jim Cornett off tv for god no what reason!

I hope if they went to Heyman and said come in and take control he would accept it, and show a big f**k you to the WWE, seriously if they did that I believe that they really could compete, but they would have to be stealing good guys from WWE not washed up talent, and trying to keep the kurt Angles in TNA, which I don't think they can

I would love them to steal Rey Mysterio an let him go, instead on the formulatic matches he has had since being in WWE, seriously WCW Rey and WWE Rey are just two different guys, and I don't believe thats down to injurys thats down to be told to go over the same moveset every match like they do with all their roster, and it kills the talent, Evan Bourne and Kofi come in and yeah they;'re exciting but in a while you'll grow bored but WWE will limit them

TNA needs just as big a shake up as WWE does right now, but TNA needs it more so because they're now in real trouble, and this week on impact the main event is Angle v Styles again, because they have no where else to go

Yeah I know about TNA not being day to day, if he's being brought in just for tv creative then that would work, TNA are trying to increase their house shows so I don't think he needs to be involved in that

Is anyone going on the TNA tour, I was going to but the product has lost its direction as of late, and everyone seems banged up, im not even sure who will actually be wrestling on the tour, think I would get a good match from Lethal, Angle, Beer Money & Styles, but is Joe on the tour and are the Guns? Nash is off, Hemme is off, Awesome Kong is off, Brother Ray is off, I doubt Foley or Jarrett will wrestle, Sting isn't on the tour [and he's their champion!] Steiner and Booker have horrid matches

All in all it looks like it could be a crap show

According to reports the new Hart Foundation has been dropped and DH Smith is to be called back up onto the Raw roster and join the Legacy with Orton & co, lets see how that pans out

Genesis PPV is now online, gunna check out the matches I missed

its here http://galaxiawrestling.blogspot.com/2009/...s-11012009.html

Edited by luckysalt

ok I said please watch Sabin/Shelly

but I just watched Jarrett v Angle, OMG, that is gunna take some beating because right now that is match of the year, ABSOLUTE CLASS match, I mean wow, it was so intense and action all the way, just fantastic, fantastic

Genesis a bad PPV with the x division match, the tag triple threat and Jarrett/Angle matches on a whole it was a great PPV [i haven't watched the Rhino/Sting or the 6 man main event yet]

really guys check it out

Is anyone going on the TNA tour, I was going to but the product has lost its direction as of late, and everyone seems banged up, im not even sure who will actually be wrestling on the tour, think I would get a good match from Lethal, Angle, Beer Money & Styles, but is Joe on the tour and are the Guns? Nash is off, Hemme is off, Awesome Kong is off, Brother Ray is off, I doubt Foley or Jarrett will wrestle, Sting isn't on the tour [and he's their champion!] Steiner and Booker have horrid matches

To be honest Id forget it, what I saw was a snipet of the whole thing and the way it was presented was different to the actual context of the whole thing but this is what I was on about

Q: Could you ever see yourself wrestling for a different promotion other than WWE?

I’m sure that when/if my WWE career ends and I’m still able to perform that I would seek employment elsewhere just as anyone would if they left their current job. I might even start my own promotion. I’d call it FEW, Future Endeavors Wrestling! I’m sure to get heat for that remark!

It was just a joke though, even so I wouldn't be joking around at this point in time