WWE

Guest luckysalt

Thing is they ran Cena v Orton a LOT, last year before Cena got injured, they must feel not enough people would care to stump up the cash for it as their WrestleMania main event, whereas Cena v HHH, have you seen that before? two of the most over within the company against each other, people would want to see that

they know what they're doing

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing is they ran Cena v Orton a LOT, last year before Cena got injured, they must feel not enough people would care to stump up the cash for it as their WrestleMania main event, whereas Cena v HHH, have you seen that before? two of the most over within the company against each other, people would want to see that

they know what they're doing

yeah but that was 2 years ago, Austin v Rock headlined 3 wrestlemanias - 15, 17 & 19, every other year

maybe HHH v Cena could be the new bi yearly mania main event?

and the first time it was

Austin [face] challenging Rock [heel], second time Austin [face] v Rock [face] and Austin turned heel

Cena [face] challenging HHH [heel], second time Cena [face] v HHH [face] and Cena turning heel?

see the similarities?

yeah but that was 2 years ago, Austin v Rock headlined 3 wrestlemanias - 15, 17 & 19, every other year

maybe HHH v Cena could be the new bi yearly mania main event?

and the first time it was

Austin [face] challenging Rock [heel], second time Austin [face] v Rock [face] and Austin turned heel

Cena [face] challenging HHH [heel], second time Cena [face] v HHH [face] and Cena turning heel?

see the similarities?

Can't believe no-one has mentioned the obvious Michaels-Taker match for Mania so far! There's no way that all their interaction at RR wasn't a set-up for something.

(And that'll be doubly cool, because as Jerry Lawler says, we've never seen them wrestle before :lol:)

And yeah... f**k cena. After the initial 'omg he's back' pop... it was back to the same old dull crap. I just don't care anymore.

I was hoping for Big Show at No.30 as well :P

Show has a twisted ankle so can't wrestle yet

The Taker v Shawn angle was just a follow on from last years rumble, it will be Taker v Edge at mania and the new matches just announced for No Way Out prove it

World Title

Edge v Rey Mysterio

Elimantion Chamber for World Title shot at WrestleMania

Undertaker v Batista v Great Khali v Finlay v Big Daddy V v MVP

The Taker v Shawn angle was just a follow on from last years rumble, it will be Taker v Edge at mania and the new matches just announced for No Way Out prove it

World Title

Edge v Rey Mysterio

Elimantion Chamber for World Title shot at WrestleMania

Undertaker v Batista v Great Khali v Finlay v Big Daddy V v MVP

Edited by Gre

Yup theres two elimantion chambers

I like it, its something different and the elmantion chamber only happens once a year, so why not have both Raw and Smackdown have one

It should boost buy rates as well

But really the ppv looks so easy to predict

Cena win

HHH win

Flair win

Taker win

Edge retains the title [he may not win]

Yup theres two elimantion chambers

I like it, its something different and the elmantion chamber only happens once a year, so why not have both Raw and Smackdown have one

It should boost buy rates as well

But really the ppv looks so easy to predict

Cena win

HHH win

Flair win

Taker win

Edge retains the title [he may not win]

Id say Edge has been the most over heel in the company for the past two years

that would all change if Cena turned heel at Mania though, I'd love to see Cena as heel, imagine if he went back to his attitude how he used to be on Smackdown, but this time siding with Vince, Id love a new corporation on the show :lol:

lol.... avoided this thread before I had a chance to watch the tumble. The tumble itself was pretty good, and then went great in the last 15mins or so. The rest of the card was utterly awful tho. The four other matches were all disappointingly poor (even the Orton/Hardy match was weak).

The pop when Cena's music hit was massive. Well, you all saw it... it was a great moment. Who says the WWE is predictable? I don't think any of us saw it coming. To my shame, I have to admit I totally marked out. There's no way that it won't be HHH vs Cena at Mania, and I guess rightly so. Unfortunate for Orton, but Mania is all about buys buys buys, and despite all his great work, Orton will always equal "no buys".

I'd love to see a Cena heel turn, I could even stomach him being champion for a long time again if he does change. Imagine it, Corporate Cena! I can't see it happening though mores the pitty. Cena makes vince soooo much money through merchandise. Vince won't waive that cash cow goodbye.

As for Taker vs Edge at Mania..... isn't Taker retiring at the end of this season? I thought that was the plan anyway, a final streak vs streak. If true, something big needs to happen to Taker. And I mean massive. He's gone away and come back again so many times it's unbelievable... so if he is retiring, they need to pull something very special out the bag. I'd rather undertaker go out with a bang but loosing his "streak", than to get injured beyond repair and retire behind the scenes with his streak intact.

Orton/Batista at Mania is well worth a shot..... we perhaps saw the begining of that on the Raw 15th Anniversary show when Orton wouldn't join the Evolution reunion. Or, if you've seen Batista vs MVP billed, then it has to be Orton vs Flair for Randy to retire ("kill") the legend.

As for Jerricho..... Well, I think the boos directed at him towards the end of their match (when he missed the running twisting neck breaker) speak for themselves. He vastly over did the blood too, it was horrible. Him and JBL have a lot of work to do if they're going to carry this all the way through to Mania.

No Way Out looks interesting. I don't mind two Elimination Chambers at all, as long as they make the matches different in terms of the story they tell. It just seems like they're bringing it all together at the last minute. Like they always do.

i didnt know there was a wwe thread. but anyway....

cena traded in his wm shot for a shot at no way out.

which means the raw elimination chamber will decide the wm main event

most likely to win is hhh or hbk, i doubt they will give y2j or hardy another shot.

THE REST OF THIS MESSAGE IS A SPOILER DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU WANT IT TO RUIN SMACKDOWN...

(oh and i dont know how to do that black thing over the text)

there will be 2 elimination chamber matches at no way out...

a raw and a smackdown chamber

both will decide the wrestlemania main events for both brands

randy is likely to retain against cena

and edge will be facing rey again at no way out

edge is likely to retain

the likely winner of the smackdown chamber is undertaker or batista.

the competitors in the smackdown chamber are....

Batista, Undertaker, MVP, Finlay, The Great Khali, and Big Daddy V.

you can watch this all unfold on smackdown this friday.