WWE

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a heel faction being put together right at this minute

edge, the major bro's, chavo and vickie

and no doubt after wrestlemania they will be getting a proper storyline together

heres a view of what could happen (this is just thought up in my head, nothing official)

rey gets ambushed by edge's faction at no way out and loses the match.

undertaker wins the hell in a cell.

(edge and undertaker feud for a few weeks)

then at wrestlemania, the ref goes down (or it could be no dq)

and taker gets ambushed

rey makes the save, taker gets the tombstone

taker wins....

then edge and his faction beat down rey on smackdown (kayfabe injuring him)

and rey puts together a face faction to go against edge's.

that sounds like a pretty good storyline to me ^^^ (take note wwe :) )

anyway, who does everybody think will be in money in the bank?

jeff, matt, carlito and kennedy are all good shouts

Matt is facing MVP.

picks are: Jeff, Kennedy, Shelton, John Morrison, Umaga, Kane if they keep it at six. If they take it to eight, i'll say Elijah and Orton.

Wrestlemania matches:

Trips v Cena (and possibly Orton)

Edge v Undertaker

MITB

Matt Hardy v MVP for US Title

Shawn v Flair

Maria v Beth Phoenix

Rey Rey v Chavo

Jericho v JBL.

theres eight matches. That very curiously leaves Big Dave without a match, and without a storyline. I cant see them sticking Big Dave in the MITB. Sucks to be him.

***RAW SPOILERS*** (for next week)

hornswoggle def. mr mcmahon (finlay interferes, next week will be vince vs hornswoggle in a cage)

chris jericho def. jbl (codebreaker for a clean pin)

paul burchill def. brain kendrick (new incest angle for burchill, sounds a bit wierd to me)

john cena def. mark henry

melina def. maria (santino tells her she has 1 week to decide wether she chooses santino or playboy)

jeff hardy def. shawn michaels (very long match, which sounds like a corker, surprised to see jeff still picking up big wins, jeff won clean with a twist of fate into a swanton)

Trips wasnt at Raw last night due toa "family emergency".

"Family Emergency" was the phrase used by Joey Styles to explain why Chris Benoit wasnt at Vengeance last year. And we all know what happened there. *shudders*

I'm not suggesting for a minute that Hunter has committed murder suicide, but a better choice of words should be in order.

Well, nothing major has been reported so far. And I suppose if Vince was on TV and looking fine its cant be anything too major.

Looked at the Raw spollers, obviously not going to be Jericho v JBL now, so I would imagine Jericho will get dumped in MITB.

Lets assume that Wrestlemania is 11 matches, with one of them being a diva pillow fight and another one a womens title match. Any other suggestions for the card? I think I'm half right in the card I've predicted yesterday, but cant for the life of me see now where Big Dave, or JBL, (and i cant see them two facing off against each other, not after last time!) or The Great Khali~! fit in.

Nah the build up has been festering for ages, like at the 15th anniversary Raw, all it would take is for a backstage segment at No Way Out

Things sometimes can get rushed for Mania, Jericho v Michales was quite rushed at WrestleMania 19, and it was main event quality but early in the card

Id rather have a rushed Orton V Batista, than Batista v Mark Henry or Khali

Nah the build up has been festering for ages, like at the 15th anniversary Raw, all it would take is for a backstage segment at No Way Out

Things sometimes can get rushed for Mania, Jericho v Michales was quite rushed at WrestleMania 19, and it was main event quality but early in the card

Id rather have a rushed Orton V Batista, than Batista v Mark Henry or Khali

Edited by Uncle Liam

anyone got Nuts TV?

Kurt Angle is on tonight but he hasn't arrived yet, so have a look, I think it may be a freeview only channel im not sure?

EDIT: hes been on now, not a bad interview actually was quite open, and he talked a lot about his olympic days and plugging this weeks PPV, they're recording some more with him to be shown next Thursday

Edited by luckysalt

Also... has anyone ever been to an American WWE show? 2 or 3 of us are going over to Florida next month, and are considering a 4 hour drive to Mississippi to see a Smackdown/ECW taping. (Its the last show but 1 before Wrestlemania, so could either be a corker or a stinker) Stay overnight, then its only 90mins to New Orleans & then a 5 hour drive back to FL.

So... worth the trip? Considering we could go to 1 or 2 Manchester shows a year quite easily if we wanted. But American crowds are just... different, y'know?

Also... has anyone ever been to an American WWE show? 2 or 3 of us are going over to Florida next month, and are considering a 4 hour drive to Mississippi to see a Smackdown/ECW taping. (Its the last show but 1 before Wrestlemania, so could either be a corker or a stinker) Stay overnight, then its only 90mins to New Orleans & then a 5 hour drive back to FL.

So... worth the trip? Considering we could go to 1 or 2 Manchester shows a year quite easily if we wanted. But American crowds are just... different, y'know?