WWE

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been watching wrestling [WWE/F] since 1989, and I can see things coming a mile off, it will 100% be Cena v HHH at Mania

otherwise they would have had HHH won the rumble, and held off Cena coming back so soon if he wasn't ready

and Cena v HHH was 2 years ago at Mania, last year it was Cena v HBK

Ive been watching wrestling [WWE/F] since 1989, and I can see things coming a mile off, it will 100% be Cena v HHH at Mania

otherwise they would have had HHH won the rumble, and held off Cena coming back so soon if he wasn't ready

and Cena v HHH was 2 years ago at Mania, last year it was Cena v HBK

Thats fine by me, I can't see why they wouldn't run with Cena v HHH though

and Metallimuse, thanks for the kind words, I worry sometimes that Im too much of a wrestling geek, but my saving grace is im just as much a football geek and music and computer games, so its not so bad ha ha

So Finally got round to watching the raw after the rumble, and here are some randoms thoughts after reading the thread

and like most I think it will be HHH winning the EC for raw, but I think it gonna be a three way dance at WM with Cena, Randy and HHH

Yeah they should turn Cena heel, but they won't, the kids like him too much, and it's the kids that buy the t-shirsts, also HHH has said in the past that he wanted a heel run with the belt again so I think trips will win the strap on a heel turn and set up him and cena going forward after mania.

Taker edge I think will be a good match (as long as they build it up properly and not just have edge as a coward throughout the match) Also will the give taker the long run with the belt that he didn't get last year? On a seperate note I think his final match should be against kane (and will they do it at mania, or Survivor to make it a whole number of years things)

It really wont matter how edge retains at NWO as the EC makes a rematch off the book. And rey rey in the MITB could be good

Not sure about the 2 EC in the one match as if you see any high spots in the first one (jumps off the holding pods) you problably wont see them in the second, and even though it a sturdy thing they can't rip the s**t out of the thing on the first as they have to save it for the second

Triple thread matches rubbish. I know it's the whole point, but to have the title change hands, but the holder not even involved in the decision is stupid. I'd much rather have a 3 way elimination match, where first person to loose is eliminated, and then the final two fight it out. Throw Jeff Hardy in there and make it 4way for fun.

Im still saying Cena will win the strap at No Way Out and will face HHH one on one at Mania

Shawn Michales retiring Flair is a sound bet, Flair has MASSIVE respect for Shawn Michales, so I could see him letting him be the one to do it, Ive read both their books and they truly have a massive bond together, the only other one is HHH I reckon who could do it, but hes busy...

So Finally got round to watching the raw after the rumble, and here are some randoms thoughts after reading the thread

and like most I think it will be HHH winning the EC for raw, but I think it gonna be a three way dance at WM with Cena, Randy and HHH

Yeah they should turn Cena heel, but they won't, the kids like him too much, and it's the kids that buy the t-shirsts, also HHH has said in the past that he wanted a heel run with the belt again so I think trips will win the strap on a heel turn and set up him and cena going forward after mania.

Taker edge I think will be a good match (as long as they build it up properly and not just have edge as a coward throughout the match) Also will the give taker the long run with the belt that he didn't get last year? On a seperate note I think his final match should be against kane (and will they do it at mania, or Survivor to make it a whole number of years things)

It really wont matter how edge retains at NWO as the EC makes a rematch off the book. And rey rey in the MITB could be good

Not sure about the 2 EC in the one match as if you see any high spots in the first one (jumps off the holding pods) you problably wont see them in the second, and even though it a sturdy thing they can't rip the s**t out of the thing on the first as they have to save it for the second

Im still saying Cena will win the strap at No Way Out and will face HHH one on one at Mania

Shawn Michales retiring Flair is a sound bet, Flair has MASSIVE respect for Shawn Michales, so I could see him letting him be the one to do it, Ive read both their books and they truly have a massive bond together, the only other one is HHH I reckon who could do it, but hes busy...

Also, Flair can pretty much be guaranteed a four star match to go out on. I wonder how there going to build it up. A face v face match will be boring, whereas Shawn saving Flair from a beating by Kennedy at No Way Out, and then turning on him the next night, then six weeks of AWESOME heel HBK promos built around "who is the greatest of all time". Hell, you could even put Shawns career on the line as well, if Shawn comes across as mega arrogant. Then Shawn turns back babyface by shaking Flairs hand at the end.

BUYS!