WWE

Guest luckysalt

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha yeah Kong's manager sucks! and you now she'll end up having that robe ripped off her to reveal an amazing rack

And I love the whole Angle Alliance thing with Angle, AJ & Tomko

AJ is just too funny, come on, look at him in that crowd, it doesn't make you laugh?

Team 3D are wicked in it at the moment, its like when they first came into WWE as a heel tag team, I still think they could take it to another level though

and Shark Boy, that is one damn good Austin impression! can't believe WWE aren't suing yet!

watched Lesnar's UFC debut fight on youtube there

will be interested to see how he does against non-submission fighters, started well but have to say it was a bit of a rookie error that he made

Ha ha yeah Kong's manager sucks! and you now she'll end up having that robe ripped off her to reveal an amazing rack

And I love the whole Angle Alliance thing with Angle, AJ & Tomko

AJ is just too funny, come on, look at him in that crowd, it doesn't make you laugh?

Team 3D are wicked in it at the moment, its like when they first came into WWE as a heel tag team, I still think they could take it to another level though

and Shark Boy, that is one damn good Austin impression! can't believe WWE aren't suing yet!

Fantasy booking for Wrestlemania and beyond. Not going to happen but still.

Flair v Kennedy. Kennedy is beating Flair, but Shawn costs him the match, blasts him and then celebrates with Flair before decking him and giving a huge beatodwn. Shawn goes into the Elimination Chamber as a heel, and just loses to Hunter, with Flair possibly costing him the match.

Build up to Mania is Flair v Michaels, Hunter in the main event. Michaels works it as how he came back from a career threatening injury and all people wanted to talk about was Ric Flair and how he is the greatest of all time. Goes on about how he and Hunter carried Flair for the last few years and says that he's the greatest of all time. Not Flair. Michaels says Flair hasnt won any matches, just fluked them and will end his career at Mania, because then people will think Shawn is the greatest, because he retired Ric Flair. Shawn then wins and stays heel.

Hunter then wins the belt in the main event. Next night on Raw, you can start a program with heel Shawn and babyface Hunter along the same lines, with Shawn claiming credit for all of Hunters success, and how Shawn is the bigger star, and he came back and not only beat Hunter time and time again, but how he got 80000 into Wrestlemania 23 and Hunter has done nothing, and is nothing without Shawn and DX. Shawn almost becomes a bit like RTC were, playing the psychotic conservative zealot, Hunter exactly like he is now. Two months, brutal feud, and then Shawn takes much needed time off to get his knees sorted, and comes back as a babyface. Trips can turn heel in the summer.

The reason i suggest this is because heel Shawn and face Hunter has never been done before.

somehow, I can't see HBK as a heel. I know he has been in the past, and that it has worked, but I don't see it happening. Would they really do a short term heel turn to hbk, again (remember his short term heel turn against hogan in 2005... "I needed to know, and I found out")?

besides, Flair deserves more than that. He deserves to loose to someone he has respect for, and who has respect for him (at least in kayfabe). If it is HBK to retire him, I fully expect it to be face vs face with a big old send off at the end. Remember Flairs promo that started this whole thing off (the "I will never retire" promo). He said he wanted to go out to someone he respects and at the top of his game. It's been a long time since Flair has been at the top of his game, but loosing a match against a friend is a much more fitting and respectable way to go out to loosing to a heel character.

Is hunter really a face at the moment? To me he's coming across as some sort of middle of the road character.... not a heel, yet not quite a face. I guess that just means Levesque's face acting really is no good.

Just saw Lesnar's fight and he beat the shit out of that guy but got cocky and left himself open to the ankle lock, after all his matches with Kurt over the years I'd have thought he would have been able to counter that, maybe he paniced, I know wrestling isn't real but they do learn counters, he should have been able to counter, but he didn't even try

speaking of Kurt did you see him in the crowd, and Taker, Austin & Sable

Austin looked pissed ha ha

Just saw Lesnar's fight and he beat the shit out of that guy but got cocky and left himself open to the ankle lock, after all his matches with Kurt over the years I'd have thought he would have been able to counter that, maybe he paniced, I know wrestling isn't real but they do learn counters, he should have been able to counter, but he didn't even try

speaking of Kurt did you see him in the crowd, and Taker, Austin & Sable

Austin looked pissed ha ha

Edited by Uncle Liam

Oh and on the subject of UFC they have put their PPV prices up to $44.99 in the states, they started out at $34.99 same as WWE, then UFC put theirs up to $39.99 and WWE put theres up to $39.99 as well in order to not look cheap, I just wonder if WWE will put theirs up again and if it will affect us here, especially as UFC is free here

Oh and on the subject of UFC they have put their PPV prices up to $44.99 in the states, they started out at $34.99 same as WWE, then UFC put theirs up to $39.99 and WWE put theres up to $39.99 as well in order to not look cheap, I just wonder if WWE will put theirs up again and if it will affect us here, especially as UFC is free here

well UFC moves to Setanta in the summer full time, every UFC show will be on there, so its gaining momentum, its a great move by Setanta signing it up as well, if only they would get TNA as well, Bravo are showing Impact on Bravo now, but still showing the PPV's on Bravo2, thats f**king dumb, I don't have Bravo2, put it all on Bravo!

because the 'genius' that he is only has so many ideas, and he just has to keep rehashing all his crap to keep himself on TV

I don't mind Vince being on TV as long as he's being used correctly

i just want a new corporation to appear after wrestlemania, whether its with HHH or Cena spearheading it, and if its HHH turning heel then he has have Steph with him again, shes at every show anyway, so just put them together back on TV again, I loved the McMahon-Hemsley era, it was THE best period in WWE in my opinion, every show was just gold, no filler just killer

because the 'genius' that he is only has so many ideas, and he just has to keep rehashing all his crap to keep himself on TV

I don't mind Vince being on TV as long as he's being used correctly

i just want a new corporation to appear after wrestlemania, whether its with HHH or Cena spearheading it, and if its HHH turning heel then he has have Steph with him again, shes at every show anyway, so just put them together back on TV again, I loved the McMahon-Hemsley era, it was THE best period in WWE in my opinion, every show was just gold, no filler just killer

We're definately need in some factions again. Like the days of The Nation Of Domination, The Millon Dollar Corporation, The York Foundation, The Heenan Family and of course DX and the NWO. These factions could easily control the majority of matches on a program and i think they need some new factions or a return to old ones. Sadly NWO got ruined forever.