WWE

Guest luckysalt

Yeah, I looked at that. Sadly there's no taping while we're out there, and the live show listing only goes up to the day we leave the UK. (We're staying on the Panhandle, so Orlando would be almost the same distance anyway).

I'd prefer Raw too... but it means we get 3hrs of show, and hopefully that close to WM there will be a lot of cross-promotion. It seems like all the good SD guys are on raw now as well :) If Undertaker was guaranteed to be there I wouldn't think twice... but you can never be sure sadly.

edit; Random geekery fact - the place where we're going is where the last ever WCW Nitro was held :O

Edited by Gre

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What tickets are going on sale friday?

Last time WWE tickets went on sale a guy I used to work with was gonna get some for a group of us but didn't sort it out quick enough.

Might have to see if he fancies booking them this time round as I've never been to a live event before but am too lazy to book them myself :lol:

Yep, it was the brutality of Mae Young exposing herself and the kess brutal Trips v Cactus street fight.

I'll never forget Backlash 2000, the blood digitised on X Pacs forehead and them not showing the Dudleys putting Trish through a table. And it started on a fifty minute delay.

The last pay per view they showed was when Jericho won the undisputed title. That was a great moment on an awful show.

^ that was actually the best rumble and whole road to wrestlemania I've ever seen.... Rock vs Bigshow contesting who won the rumble, the final triple H vs foley I quit feud, then all four of the McMahons getting involved, each with their own contender (vince and rock, steph and HHH, shane and show, and then linda bringing foley back); and then the elimination four way payoff at mania... wonderful stuff.

REALLY?

Id say it was the worst with the exception of Foley v HHH fued

the Rock v Big Show fued was horrible, the McMahon in every corner angle was horrible, Foley retiring and returning at Mania [a month later!] was horrible

It was just plain horrible

Rock v Foley v HHH v Big Show is up there as one of the worst Mania main events of all time, and that years rumble match is probably the worst one Ive ever seen

But each to their own...